[REMOVE ADS]

Shirley Matthews 1964

HOLYMOSES!!!!!!!!!!!! At 34 years old and a fond oldies collector how in the worlddid I miss this song………..[[He Makes Me) Feel So Pretty. I am absolutely in lovewith this song right now……Anyone care to share their thoughts?

Don't feel bad, young man...I'm more than 20 years older than you and I never heard it until
    today....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jdUndvf_ZE

nice track...

A new one on me too. I don't know how I missed it either as I'm partial to Bob Crewe productions.

She had a record out called "Big Town Boy", I think in '63 or '64. It got quite a bit of airplay in Miami.

Big Town Boy was on Atlantic.

Not the Mirwood Shirley Matthews from LA, this lady came from Canada I think. Nice records though.

I think "Big Town Boy" is a Bob Crewe Prod. also.Loved that record EXCEPT for the kazoo sounding instrumental break.

Quote Originally Posted by ady_croasdell View Post
    Not the Mirwood Shirley Matthews from LA, this lady came from Canada I think. Nice records though.
    I was about to say that I was pretty sure she was from Canada. I do remember "Big Town Boy".