[REMOVE ADS]

What does Cindy Birdsong's singing voice sounds like?

Posters here often ask what Cindy's voice sounded/sounds like, as compared to the voice of Florence Ballard.
    Well, here's a full song by Cindy. It's a religious one, but it gives you a good listen to the tone and strength of her voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Yn9MyL6vc

topdiva1 Guest
    Cindy Birdsong sounds very nice here indeed - you can tell she is singing from her heart and soul.

Many good wishes to you Ms. Birdsong.

She sings Dancing Room a bit lower. It's nice to hear her. That was some blond wig and very unCindy looking. WOW.

Lorne

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by drlorne View Post
    She sings Dancing Room a bit lower. It's nice to hear her. That was some blond wig and very unCindy looking. WOW.

Lorne

The blonde wig was as I understand it, was worn in a solo segment for Cindy Birdsong in The Supremes Show [[Mary, Cindy and Scherrie) - It was a dream sequence where each girl portrayed a star of yesteryear - and this is Cindy Birdsong as Marilyn Monroe.

I like her voice. I heard it well when she was with Patti and the Bluebelles.

Its more subtle than Flos in the blend with Mary Diana,a sweeter sound than flos heavier vibration...