Kelly Rowland as - Mary Wilson

Faith Evans as - Flo Ballard

Leon - as Tommy Chapman

Danny Devito as Berry Gordy - [[ I was casting by height) LOL
    And Beverley Todd as Tony Turner!

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by useyourchucklemuscle View Post
    And Beverley Todd as Tony Turner!

And the queen Mother - as you!!!!!!!!!!!!

useyourchucklemuscle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by topdiva1 View Post
    And the queen Mother - as you!!!!!!!!!!!!
    She's dead, dear heart! And as a Jacobite I wouldn't really want anyone connected with that usurping German clan playing me. Not that it matters much as I rather doubt my character would be cast, not being part of Florence's life!

topdiva1 Guest
    She's dead, dear heart! And as a Jacobite I wouldn't really want anyone connected with that usurping German clan playing me. Not that it matters much as I rather doubt my character would be cast, not being part of Florence's life!

The queen mother is dead - I knew that - that is way she should play you.

The queen mother is dead - I knew that - that is way she should play you.
    I WILL NOT be played by a mouldering corpse!
    Especially a posh one!

topdiva1 Guest
    Let us stay on track and respect the memory and spirit of Flo Ballard.

MissLish Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jonc View Post
    Maxine's book was fascinating. Her chapter on menstruating really made the reader feel like they were a tampon or a Kotex.

I especially enjoyed learning about her orgasm when she met Milt Jenkins. Do you think this aspect will be featured in the Bio flick?

MissLish Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Low budget or otherwise, I'm sure this could be an entertaining and good movie or TV movie or whatever. Florence Ballard had a Billie Holiday style life ~ it would make the kind of story that people are interested in; turmoil, trauma, rags to riches and back to rags.

As for using Motown music, I'm sure that when Berry Gordy sold Jobete that he ensured no Jobete Music could be used in a movie about him or "his family" during their lives or the lives of his children without his consent or the consent of his estate; and his family includes Rhonda and Diana.

But that is irrelevant to any show on Flo; her story may be interesting to the masses because it is attached to Motown/Berry/Diana/The Supremes. But the story stands alone on it's own without any music and as Flo's story in it's own right.

I agree, Rob; and I bet this will be made.

topdiva1 Guest
    I believe you will find that this movie will have some SUPREMES hits in it - but remember the bulk of the movie is about Florence Ballard - and most likely and hopefully will show her life after the Supremes -

topdiva1 Guest
    This film already has it's script - which include many things about Flo from All That Glittered - by Tony Turner - filming will start in Jan 2011.

Finally Flo will have her say! Her daughters are backing the movie and it.s script in full.

jonc Guest
    Her daughters are backing the movie and it.s script in full.
    They can back it all they want but unless a studio or production company puts up the money the movie will not get made.

Perhaps Tony Tucker and his Spanish Viscount could back the movie.

I honestly and truthfully HOPE the movie does gets made but for filming to start in January 2011 and without any of the logicstics outline for the production is simply wishful thinking I believe at this point. Perhaps with all the hype those connected with the film are hoping that with all the BUZZ that someone will take an interest.

Faith Evans has stated that filming will start in January 2011 in Atlanta, ok I will wait and see what transpires from now until then. There has to be more people in this movie besides Faith Evans but, everywhere I have turned I can't seem to get an answer. Heck Flo had a truckload of Brothers and sisters so I wonder if it will focus any on them or her mother which she held dear to her. Perhaps Maxine will have more details about it ...lol. At any rate January is right around the corner so I will wait until it gets closer to then to see if we hear more or if it will just fizzle out.
    Last edited by captainjames; 10-15-2010 at 01:53 PM.

This film already has it's script - which include many things about Flo from All That Glittered - by Tony Turner - filming will start in Jan 2011.

Finally Flo will have her say! Her daughters are backing the movie and it.s script in full.
    From what I've been told, the script for this still in development film, is to be based on Peter Benjaminson's [[SP?) biography...and not All That Glittered. There is no script and no start date for shooting..

Quote Originally Posted by Motown_M_1056 View Post
    From what I've been told, the script for this still in development film, is to be based on Peter Benjaminson's [[SP?) biography...and not All That Glittered. There is no script and no start date for shooting..
    I was thinking the same thing. No press report has mentioned nary a word about Tony and his book. Everything I've read/heard points to Peter Benjaminson.

topdiva1 Guest
    They can back it all they want but unless a studio or production company puts up the money the movie will not get made.

Perhaps Tony Tucker and his Spanish Viscount could back the movie.

They are funded.

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by simplysupreme View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. No press report has mentioned nary a word about Tony and his book. Everything I've read/heard points to Peter Benjaminson.

What makes any of you think that you have heard EVERYTHING - I cannot believe you could be so stupid as to believe or think that you know or have been told EVERYTHING about this project.

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Motown_M_1056 View Post

Script done - maybe to be revised - start date in Jan 2011 - as of now. No one other than Faith Evans has been signed.

Tony....erhh....TopDiva, what makes you think you know everything about this project? If you knew then you surely would have posted something on these boards long before I even mentioned it and now all of sudden you know that the script is revised, it's based on Tony Turner's fictional fable and you know who and who hasn't been cast? No 20 year college student would know such a thing. Quit telling lies and stop wearing a broken masquerade.

What makes any of you think that you have heard EVERYTHING - I cannot believe you could be so stupid as to believe or think that you know or have been told EVERYTHING about this project.

LOL If Tony Turner is in anyway affiliated with this movie, I will buy your "school books" for next semester.

Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    Tony....erhh....TopDiva, what makes you think you know everything about this project? If you knew then you surely would have posted something on these boards long before I even mentioned it and now all of sudden you know that the script is revised, it's based on Tony Turner's fictional fable and you know who and who hasn't been cast? No 20 year college student would know such a thing. Quit telling lies and stop wearing a broken masquerade.

Bingo, Brad!

topdiva1 Guest

Bitch Please!!!!!!!

topdiva1 Guest
    Bingo, Brad!
    Bitch Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All right, Brad!

You got it, Brad!

The media reports the movie will be based after Peter Benjaminson's book, not Tony's nor Maxine's.

jonc Guest
    Bitch Please!!!!!!!
    There you go again with the name calling. Be nice Viscountess Tucker.

jonc Guest
    Every single person on this forum [[with the exception of Marv who is in TopDiva/Tony Tucker's court) knows that TopDiva is Tony Turner.

Bitch Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL My goodness. Why so hostile?

jonc Guest
    LOL My goodness. Why so hostile?
    Playing a 20 year old student at SDF coupled with being wardrobe mistress on the The Temptations Revue featuring Dennis Edwards can be exhausting simplysupreme and lest we forget Tony Tucker is no spring chicken.

topdiva1 Guest
    Playing a 20 year old student at SDF coupled with being wardrobe mistress on the The Temptations Revue featuring Dennis Edwards can be exhausting simplysupreme and lest we forget Tony Tucker is no spring chicken.

yOU REMAIN SO LOVELY IN YOUR OLD AGE, HOOKER!!!!

Bitch Please!!!!!!!
    Now, now, Topsy! I'm sure Tony Turner would have been appalled if you had spoken like that during your 3 day interview with him!
    Three days!!!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! No wonder you won't post the interview here! It'd probably take up all the space on the whole World Wide Web!

topdiva1 Guest
    Now, now, Topsy! I'm sure Tony Turner would have been appalled if you had spoken like that during your 3 day interview with him!
    Three days!!!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! No wonder you won't post the interview here! It'd probably take up all the space on the whole World Wide Web!

Not really - more than likely i could tattoo it on your ass, and maybe your forehead too! BITCH!!!!

you ain't lying!

topdiva1 Guest
    you ain't lying!

You ain;t never lied - lol

smark21 Guest
    LOL! Excellent and well written post Brad.

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    LOL! Excellent and well written post Brad.

I guess Brad thinks all 20 year old college students are dumb and do not use the net to research - see what I say - limited old minds

Not really - more than likely i could tattoo it on your ass, and maybe your forehead too! BITCH!!!!
    Now, now Tony! A tad too much hostility.
    LOL!
    Easy meat!

topdiva1 Guest
    Now, now Tony! A tad too much hostility.
    LOL!
    Easy meat!

Cluckie - this could only be you - or your nasty ass retarded twin

smark21 Guest
    I guess Brad thinks all 20 year old college students are dumb and do not use the net to research - see what I say - limited old minds
    Um, Brad is actually a 20, maybe 21 year old, college student.

Ha! Oh TopDiva, you make me laugh.

Every single person on this forum [[with the exception of Marv who is in TopDiva/Tony Tucker's court) knows that TopDiva is Tony Turner.
    http://www.psychologytoday.com/artic...mpulsive-liars

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    Um, Brad is actually a 20, maybe 21 year old, college student.

Then he should have a clue.

Topdiva, someone wanted to pass along a message to you. Please check your private messages / notifications.
    Thanks.

topdiva1 Guest
    Thanks - Marv

Thanks - Marv
    What does the message say, Topsy? Or is that something else you just CAN'T share with us? Or mayhap you are just too intellectually inept to actually read it!

topdiva1 Guest
    Flo Ballard story as a film is sure to REACH OUT AND TOUCH or shall I say REACH OUT AND CRUSH!!!

Then he should have a clue.
    Oh I have a clue. Apparently you don't.

topdiva1 Guest

Oh I have a clue. Apparently you don't.

Never the less - The Flo Ballard story will upset and delight many - AND WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jonc Guest
    Never the less - The Flo Ballard story will upset and delight many - AND WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ROTFLMFAO. Marvfib and Tony Tucker are totally delusional over this "supposed" Saint Florence Ballard movie.

smark21 Guest
    ROTFLMFAO. Marvfib and Tony Tucker are totally delusional over this "supposed" Saint Florence Ballard movie.
    The Flo Ballard movie is going to happen and it's going to be a hit. Just like Mary Wilson's Holland Tunnel album.

Oh.... wait a minute.