[REMOVE ADS]

But didja see Nat and Mahalia on Aspire?

Was I the only one watching that new Aspire channel and saw the TWO documentaries about Nat King Cole and Mahalia Jackson?

I saw GLUED to the tv for a good FOUR hours completely immersed, especially when they showed Mahalia's documentary...[[Roberta, I just KNOW you saw this!!)...And I was positively STUNNED..... I remembered seeing her singing in Imitation of Life, and at MLK's funeral, but all the other stuff I NEVER knew about.....

I even watched it TWICE...And I honestly don't understand why NKC, and other artists of color were paid to sing in some places, but couldn't also be a paying customer, and partake of the services offered.....

Hate that I missed them. I love a good documentary. Not sure if I have ASPIRE but will definitely be on the look out