[REMOVE ADS]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Kree is getting the Sympathy vote big time now on top of the huge Texas & Country vote. :<[[

S.S.

That why everyone should vote,if you want Candice to win vote,tell your friends to vote for Candice,Kree should not be there,Angie or Amber are the ones,not Kree,so come on,VOTE FOR CANDICE,you can vote more the one time,i know i will,CANDICE,CANDICE,CANDICE

CONGRATULATIONS CANDICE!!!
    Well deserved America finally got it right! Hallalulyah!!! It was very emotional.
    The whole show was pretty good.
    * Candice & Jennifer Hudson together was dynamite, brought me to tears. It doesn't get better than a moment like that. *
    S.S.

I agree Soul Sister,i'm Soooooo Happy for Candice,after Candice and Jennifer Hudson sang the Natalie Cole's classic Inseparable,the show was over for me,no one on the show could touch they're performance,i don't think believe Mariah Carey was singing Live,i think it was a track,and she was just moving her lips,sorry i'm not buyin' it,Candice Glover i'm truly happy for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Sister View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS CANDICE!!!
    Well deserved America finally got it right! Hallalulyah!!! It was very emotional.
    The whole show was pretty good.
    * Candice & Jennifer Hudson together was dynamite, brought me to tears. It doesn't get better than a moment like that. *
    S.S.
    EXACTLY my response!!! I was so thrilled I was yelling YES YES YES and my cat went flying into the air and ran for the basement. loooooooool I was on the phone with someone, too, who was listening with me. She stayed up until 2 a.m. the night before voting for Candice. That duet with Candice & Jennifer had me in tears, too. Congratulations Candice & "America" for getting it right this time.

Here is that heartstopping performance!!

~~~Mary~~~

smark21 Guest
    Finale scored its lowest ratings in the show's history. Down over 30 percent from last year.

http://news.yahoo.com/american-idol-...165202360.html