[REMOVE ADS]

New Cast of DANCING WITH THE STARS Revealed

The season 16 cast of Dancing With the Stars was announced Tuesday . Wynonna Judd, D.L. Hughley, Baltimore Ravens player Jacoby Jones, Lisa Vanderpump, Andy Dick, boxer and Puerto Rican politician Victor Ortiz, Zendaya Coleman, Aly Raisman, Ingo Rademacher, Kellie Pickler, and Dorothy Hamill will all be putting their dancing skills on display this season.

I wonder what stars they will be dancing with

The title of the show always makes me chuckle and ask WHAT STARS?? Most of the people they select are obscure, some known only to sports fanatics and reality show viewers. None of them are "stars" to me. lol I did watch when Emmit Smith danced because he was so charismatic. I also watched when Gladys Knight was on. Other than that, I don't watch. lol

I may try to catch a little this time to see Wynonna Judd and Lisa Vanderpump, but the others, puleeeeeeeeese.

~~Mary~~
    Last edited by JIVE FIVE Mary G.; 02-26-2013 at 12:50 PM.

Yikes, I knew two of them and heard of a third one. But no others.

I heard Mary Wilson wanted on this show; they should have taken her.

This season does seem to feature a few desperate dancers....desperate for any kind of exposure [[i.e. Andy Dick, Wynonna, DL Hughley, Kellie Pickler.) Somewhere during their careers they've all made bad moves. Now they get to make them in front of millions.

They only use C-list "stars" and their selection among them is puzzling to me. Marilu Henner wanted badly to do the show, but they won't let her do it. I think they're waiting for her to become so old that it won't be expected for her to win.

Wow, Andy Dick was a mini train wreck a few years ago. I've only seen a few episodes in the past but he should make interesting television.

D L Hughley. Now he is great at comedy and he's not a bad actor. But dancing??? I wish him all the best and who knows????

Lisa!
    Thanks tallone.

xxo,
    S.S.