[REMOVE ADS]

Cool The Mary Jane Girls - All Night Long

Some of that punk funk coming at ya.

RossHolloway Guest
    Was there ever an actual video for this song? And isn't there an unreleased MJG's album in the vault? Or did Rick James take it with him when he left Motown? I would love to hear it one day..

Thanks for this post. They did have a few nice cuts back in the day..Shadow Love I that song out!
    Last edited by RossHolloway; 10-02-2010 at 09:51 PM.

Whatever happened to the girls? I remember the one lost her lawsuit claiming she sang lead vocals on Paula Abduls "Forever Your Girl" LP

and she did sing on some of the tracks..not lead but her voice was mixed with Abdul...

Quote Originally Posted by Glenpwood View Post
    Whatever happened to the girls? I remember the one lost her lawsuit claiming she sang lead vocals on Paula Abduls "Forever Your Girl" LP
    I saw them perform in Tucson in 2001 at a free Fourth of July celebration. They looked awful, and they looked drunk. They looked very angry. Their performance was terrible.

That was pretty slick Cozmic...lol.......some of us know where that bass line originated.....

lol ... thanx paladin

LOL......sometimes this place can make you smile....thanks.....

phyl Guest
    i lvoe all night long thats a honry song and i lvoe it when i can find a man who can fukk all nigh tlong thaat mary jane song is a song i cna relate to ha hahaa.

Do you know the UK remix of "All Night Long" [[it was released on a double 12" vinyl issue with 3 other Motown remixed cuts back in 1995 -- #BLEND 1) ???
    This really emphasises the fact that the bass line originated with Keni's "Rising To The Top".
    Strangely, Keni's cut has always been an anthem here, whereas I don't think I've heard "All Night Long" played out in many years.
    Keni is still very popular here, in fact he played a big gig in London last weekend.

Yeah "Rising to the Top" is a classic in the UK.