[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Weekend Plans?

Weekend Plans?

Anyone got any exciting plans for the upcoming weekend?

Yep,
    Going to Atlantic City to check out Russell Thompkins Jr and the New Stylistics it should be a blast. I love seeing the Original artist singing the songs I grew up listening to.

Hi this is Kev-Lo

I'll be checking out the Basketball games Down town in the village

Going to see The Tempts and Tops........kool aids great !

douglasm here....

Yup. Just [[Friday morning) got notice that we've got to work this weekend. That's the hard way of getting out of mowing the lawn.....

Spending the weekend in NYC, celebrating my b'day.

Gonna be at Hurricane Harbor, Six Flags Waterpark with my daughter tomorrow!

I pray that you all have an especially nice weekend! Enjoy!!

How have the rest of you spent your weekend? Just curious...

Ive lost my dj residency that I usually do Fri and Sat,The weekend before I blew the amp,The place was packed and the heat had something to do with it - But the owner of the club has really taken it out on me - Ive worked for him for 9 years and made him alot of money,I offered to pay for half of the cost of fixing the damn thing but things have gone sour and I lost my job,This has some advantages - I got to sleep at a reasonable hour and dont have damn Lady Gaga fans pestering me to play her all night long..so last weekend I stayed home and put my feet up and felt guilty that I blew a crappy amp...

Nomis - I'm sorry to hear that you lost your job. Hope you find something else real soon!

Thanks msjoys - i have a bookshop with my family,Im here at the moment -so its ok - Ive been djing for 15 years so I dont mind a little break and I was disillusioned at the last club having to just play Lady gaga and Beyonce all night long.Hopefully my next gig will allow me to be more creative with the play list,an older audience would suit me better.