[REMOVE ADS]

Second season of "r & b divas": Kelly price, chante moore, dawn robinson, michel"e

The next season will feature Kelly Price, Chante Moore, Dawn Robinson [[EnVogue), Lil' Mo , Michell'e and Claudette Ortiz [[???)
    http://m.bwwtvworld.com/article/TV-O....0gpLRBAj.dpbs
    Name:  rbdivas.jpg
Views: 1261
Size:  57.5 KB
    Last edited by glencro; 02-12-2013 at 05:44 PM.

What happened to the "divas" of the first season?

Funny. Faith Evans was on Wendy Williams not too long ago, and I could have sworn she said she was going to be back on the show. Maybe she said that the show would be back.

I'm not a fan of any of these ladies, but they might make a good cast. I wasn't a fan of any of the first season's ladies, and ended up watching the show every week.

smark21 Guest
    If you’re a singer who has to do reality tv, then you might as well throw in the towel and retire. Sad and desparate.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    Funny. Faith Evans was on Wendy Williams not too long ago, and I could have sworn she said she was going to be back on the show. Maybe she said that the show would be back.

I'm not a fan of any of these ladies, but they might make a good cast. I wasn't a fan of any of the first season's ladies, and ended up watching the show every week.
    I heard the R & B Divas cd that featured the first season's cast [[Faith Evans, Nikki Gilbert [[Brownstone), Monifah, Keke Wyatt, Sylena Johnson [[which will be another post) so I decided to watch a few of the episodes online. I'm not a huge reality show fan but I actually enjoyed the show and found out that these ladies can really sang.

Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    If you’re a singer who has to do reality tv, then you might as well throw in the towel and retire. Sad and desparate.
    Unfortunately today's black radio doesn't have a lot of room for many singers over 30. Though I'm not a big watcher of reality television, it can be another platform to showcase these talents, rather in a good or a bad light. Reality tv has revived a lot of careers so I don't see it as a desperate move but more of a strategy to get exposure that you would normally not get.

Claudette Ortiz was the female vocalist in City High who had hits with What Would You Do and Caramel. She later was featured on Wyclef's hit "Two Wrongs."

Nice to see Chante get some work. Her first couple of MCA albums were killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    What happened to the "divas" of the first season?
    They will be back for another season as well. The show with Faith is based in Atlanta. This version will be based in Los Angeles.