[REMOVE ADS]

Will Downing's 'Silver' album in the shops

Looking forward to hearing Will D's new album.
    The 1st project track to escape did so last November when "Stuff That I Like" came out on a single. That track sounds fine & Will sounds in really good voice.
    Hope the rest of the LP is as good [[though from the track listing it seems he does a couple of covers -- "Oh, Baby Baby" for instance).
    You can listen to snippets of the tracks at CDBaby and what's on there certainly sounds highly tempting, but I'd like to hear longer versions.
    However from whats up on CDBaby, this album delivers just what you'd expect from Will [[& features full traditional backing).

What is good with CD Baby is being able to listen and then download the tracks you like! I love Will's vocal and used to always get every album released, but these days and it may be an age thing most production sound the same with every artist, they feel the need to use the modern beats, when I'm not sure if the buyers into that type of music go for them.

Will have to check this out. I really like Will Downing. His "Dream Fulfilled" recording is still my favorite

This album is made up of 7 songs that Will has used the last 2 years on 3 EP's and some new songs.

Timely post. I was thinking about referencing Mr. Downing in the "Deniece Williams 'Free'" thread in this forum. Will Downing's version of that song is unquestionably one of the best cover versions of any song that I know.