[REMOVE ADS]

Syreeta - Harmour Love

That song sounded so cool when I first heard it on the radio in the late spring of 1975. There was no way back then I could have known who it was. I just heard it on the top 40 radio station KBBC-FM in Phoenix, AZ in heavy rotation for about a month, then it fell off the playlist. I never bothered to look for the 45 of find out who sang it. I didn't find out until I bought the second Motown Hitsville CD box set in the early 90s. Then I thought the girl was white.

Too bad she's just lip-synching in that clip.
    Last edited by soulster; 02-08-2013 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    That song sounded so cool when I first heard it on the radio in the late spring of 1975. There was no way back then I could have known who it was. I just heard it on the top 40 radio station KBBC-FM in Phoenix, AZ in heavy rotation for about a month, then it fell off the playlist. I never bothered to look for the 45 of find out who sang it. I didn't find out until I bought the second Motown Hitsville CD box set in the early 90s. Then I thought the girl was white.

Too bad she's just lip-synching in that clip.
    Welcome back dear. How was your short break and did you start up your music forum yet if you did could you post a link for us.

As they sing in hello dolly its so nice to have you back where you belong.

Fondly,

Roberta

Interesting to see that the song reached #32 in the UK chart [[in the wake of her #12 hit "Your Kiss Is Sweet").

Roger

In Holland it reached no.25 in 1975!
    It Will Come In Time [[with Billy Preston) reached no.8 in 1980.
    With You I'm Born Again reached no.4 in 1980.