[REMOVE ADS]

Solange vs. The Supremes

Way cool, Nathan. Severely cool. Thank you so much for posting this. So enjoyable. But no competition as far as I'm concerned. Just a beautiful reminder of exactly how sensational, how gorgeous DMF were together. And even more so--timeless. When I hear them and see them like this, the effect of DMF is just as overwhelming as it was in 1964. It's like I'm watching this performance of theirs for the first time. Many, many thanks for posting this exciting video.

You're very welcome. I thought maybe it had been posted before but I never saw this one. It had been uploaded in 2008 and I came across it looking at some photo's. I'm assuming this was colorized and whoever did it did an excellent job. I agree, they look amazing.

Great editing in the video. Solange has made some great music and has become her own artist. I can appreciate that she's not trying to be her big sister Beyonce.