[REMOVE ADS]

Diana to "Have fun Again"

Could it really be that Diana is going to add one of my favorite songs from the album [[diana) to her shows now? Here is what Nile said on Twitter.

Follow
    Nile Rodgers ‏ @nilerodgers
    Producer, Guitarist, Composer, Author http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nile_Rodgers

Tweets Top / All
    15h Nile Rodgers ‏@nilerodgers
    Me and Diana Ross at Studio 54 - She contacted me tonight and is adding my song "Have Fun Again" to her show. YEAH! http://twitpic.com/c19ten

RossHolloway Guest
    Is Studio 54 in NYC or Las Vegas? I didn't know DR was performing this week. Anyone have details?

He was referring to the picture found at this link: http://twitpic.com/c19ten
    Its a picture of him and Diana at Studio 54 in NYC. Diana had a few dates this past week and has a couple more. I'd be surprised if she added this song because there are only 2 dates left. But the fact that she may be rehearsing it for future dates is exciting.

I wish she'd add something like Remember Me or Give Up or Voice of the Heart..........and I'm surprised about Have Fun Again. But I know the people attending will generally be looking for Baby Love and Stop in the Name of Love and Love Don't Come Easy, lol.

smark21 Guest
    While it’s not a favorite song of hers, I hope this is true. She has such a deep catalog, she should surprise her die hard fans from time to time and put in a deep album cut from time to time. I’m sure it would make the show more interesting for her as well as I’m sure she can get bored singing the same songs year after year.

When Diana unexpectedly added “It’s Hard For Me To Say” to her current ongoing tour she received a tremendous response from fans. Perhaps this has encouraged her to do more rarities. I would love to see her do more catalogue. While a certain amount of people who come to see her want to hear the hits a variation in songs would be most welcome, especially by the hardcore fans like me. While “Have Fun Again” is not one of my personal favorites [[though I love the original Chic version) I would love to hear her sing it in concert now. Thematically it would be an excellent choice. I can see her now smiling to the audience “come on everybody, let’s have fun again!”

Very true, she's had some great lp tracks that could have been hits with and without the supremes: "Tenderness" with the chic mix, "Dark Side of the World" "I wouldn't change the man he is" "My Place" "The Love that made me cry" and a Supremes goodie "He's My Sunny Boy"