[REMOVE ADS]

Like Dorothy, I clicked my Heels and Now I'm HOME!

This has been the most convoluted situation I've been in a looong time. I finally got everything I needed and my neighbor's brother who was visiting from Ohio was putting everything together for me then I needed a USB modem [[I had to get dial up down here) he snuck back home and didn't finish. So I had to illicit the help of another neighbor [[female) who took her time getting to me. Long story short I'm on line but dial up is soooooooooo slooooooooooow that I'm too annoyed to even get on. I called AT&T and I'm on a waiting list for high speed.

All and all, it's great to be able to post again so if I'm not on everyday it's because I'm still annoyed. Pray for me. LOL!

Well just take it slow for the moment, Nosey. Hope you get upgraded soon. I remember what a hassle dial up was. Hang in there.