[REMOVE ADS]

If you missed the "unsung" episode on isaac hayes...here it is

The new season for UNSUNG has begun and Isaac Hayes was the first show. Here's the full episode http://tvone.tv/shows/unsung/video/f...aac-hayes.html

Thanks for posting that. I'll check it out later when I have more time. Got some chores to attend to before noon but I'll say this right quick: I want to see an unsung on New Birth so
    bad I could slap somebody. I want to see somebody breakdown the genesis of The Niteliters, the meld of The Mint Juleps, Love, Peace and Happiness and Bobby Downs into
    the organisation, the pre and post Harvey Fuqua production, the evolution of Lottie Wiggins/Londee Loren/Londie Wiggins from female quartet member to sole female vocalist
    and her departure and the rebirth of New Birth as a duo of the two Wilson Bros, Melvin and Leslie...Somebody tackle that and I'll be a happy old man...

Thanks Glencro for posting this. I only caught the last 15 minutes.

Only just caught up with this, thanks to your link. Thanks, Glencro. I was pleased to see David Porter looking so well, and speaking so generously of his old partner.

I knew Isaac, but even I learned a few things I didn't know from this UNSUNG especially about Isaac keeping the lighting on his upper torso whenever the ladies in his audience threw their undergarments onstage. He did tell me stories about filming his love scene in Truck Turner with Annazette Chase and doing scenes with Nichelle Nichols, who was amply endowed and always wearing something low cut.