[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hi JP
    better late then never eh? hehe

Joseph, Jim, MotownSteve and Desmond...thank you all a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by midnight johnny View Post
    Great thought about Mary doing it...
    Or Tammi! Sort of as a follow up to "If You See Bill"!

Quote Originally Posted by lovechild View Post
    Hi JP
    better late then never eh? hehe
    John was just asking me where you were!

Great show John! Thanks everybody:-)

Tony....man...I was worried! Glad you're Okay....and glad you caught some of the show!

Quote Originally Posted by midnight johnny View Post
    Robbert....I wish the show was in a closer time zone to you. I'd love to spend some time "in Dutch". I didn't mean that the way it sounded....I think...
    Hahaha, John, I don't know all the meanings of the word 'dutch', at least not the way people overseas know them. I'm proud to be Dutch but I see myself more like a European [[or a world citizen, for that matter) and that makes it even more complicated, for people overseas that is.
    If you would like to spend some time 'in Dutch', then dare play something in Dutch on your show. I could recommand a few really soulful renditions in the Dutch language. Like a few songs by our icon Ramses Shaffy, to name one singer [[http://www.jijmaaktgeschiedenis.nu/s...nsp_detail.jpg)

If you were hinting on something else, I would be glad to show you around Holland, whenever you're ready to come across the ocean.

Hi Robbert,
    When I was over there in the 1970s I remember listening to Chris Heinz, and Thijs Van Leer. Not to mention drinking real Heineken, not the stuff they try to pass off over here. While I'm on a memory kick broodjes for lunch and Rijsttafel for dinner. I had a great time and could go on for ever about it.
    Regards,
    Motown Steve

Quote Originally Posted by robbert View Post
    Hahaha, John, I don't know all the meanings of the word 'dutch', at least not the way people overseas know them. I'm proud to be Dutch but I see myself more like a European [[or a world citizen, for that matter) and that makes it even more complicated, for people overseas that is.
    If you would like to spend some time 'in Dutch', then dare play something in Dutch on your show. I could recommand a few really soulful renditions in the Dutch language. Like a few songs by our icon Ramses Shaffy, to name one singer [[http://www.jijmaaktgeschiedenis.nu/s...nsp_detail.jpg)

If you were hinting on something else, I would be glad to show you around Holland, whenever you're ready to come across the ocean.

Robbert...heh heh heh..."in Dutch" means to us....to be in disfavour...in the doghouse...on someone's sh*t list [[or to actually be inside someone or something Dutch, I suppose). Holland is so beautiful....I would love to go there.
    Ik heb een zeer goede vriend in Nederland, dat ik een praatje met een paar keer per week. Ik zou graag om hem te zien ... en ook zie je.
    John