Motown Unreleased 1962: Jazz, Vol. 2 on Amazon.com

Dr. Beans Bowles album finally Released: OMGName:  Beans curved flute.jpg
Views: 1082
Size:  19.2 KB

OMG I'm proud to announce that Motown records has finally release my dad's album on Motown Un-released Jazz as a download on Amazon. This album was suppose to be called Beans Bossa Nova with 10 songs.In order for Motown to retain the copyright.. Motown released 7 songs only because of the new copyright laws.

When Fingertips was released and became a hit they redirected his album to the back of the pile. This album [[played by Beans on flute) was the reason I [[his son) started playing the flute. Dr. Bowles has a pure and distinct sound and the melodies were authentic. It's bitter sweet for me to announce this release because these recordings could have been released years ago while my dad was still alive.

When he recorded this he was so proud because everyone said, "Beans had recorded a smash",[[re: Dr. Beans Bowles "Fingertips" The Untold Story). When it wasn't released without his name on it Beans was crushed. He wouldn't even record in his own studio for his son's. This event broke his spirit for recording.

Soooooooo finally this masterpiece has been released for all to listen to. Please support Beans Bowles and buy this CD download and let's show the world that "the first shall be made last and the last shall be made first". I [[Dennis "Shonuff" Bowles) am the only one who has my Dad's sound and feeling on flute and I will play and promote this album all over the world in my Dad's name. So get ready.......ready or not here I come.

Dennis "Shonuff" Bowles [[Last Man Standing)

If you're interested in more fact about Beans Bowles and "Fingertips" the book the "Untold Story" will uncover all the facts.

www.beansbowlesfingertips.com or Amazom.com/beansbowles

My latest CD : Amazom.com/thisisit [[mp3 download)