[REMOVE ADS]

Detroit Instrumental Help

I have a track here I'm trying to identify. It was played in a club in the UK in the mid 80's and played as The Al Kent Orchestra and titled One Step Beyond Love.

It's obviously some sort or unreleased backing track, does anyone know what it actually is?

https://soundcloud.com/chalkster/al-...estra-one-step

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  21.1 KB
    It sounds very familiar to me. But, I think I've heard it with a vocal over it. Maybe it's one of those "Groovesville" masters that were obtained from Don Davis' son?

Cheers Rob. The Dj had a fair bit of unreleased Ric Tic at the time so could be a Ric Tic track?

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  21.1 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by chalky View Post
    Cheers Rob. The Dj had a fair bit of unreleased Ric Tic at the time so could be a Ric Tic track?
    Yes, that's very possible, as well. I'd guess that it's either off a Groovesville, Solid Hitbound or Golden World/Ric Tic/Wingate master.