[REMOVE ADS]

Classic Freda Payne!!!

I don't know where this is from but she sure had it!!!

and she was just too hot here!

Marv, the first clip is from the Barbara Mcnair show, she was on it TWICE! I have the other appearance, but not this one. LOVE her outift! The second clips is from UK series "Whittaker's World Of Music". I'm DYING to get my hands on some of the episodes of that. On that second clip, I'm pretty sure it was sung live, and the uploader has dubbed the record over the top of it. I don't believe I've ever seen anybody lip synching on Whittaker's World Of Music clips.
    Last edited by jillfoster; 01-10-2013 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jillfoster View Post
    Marv, the first clip is from the Barbara Mcnair show, she was on it TWICE! I have the other appearance, but not this one. LOVE her outift! The second clips is from UK series "Whittaker's World Of Music". I'm DYING to get my hands on some of the episodes of that. On that second clip, I'm pretty sure it was sung live, and the uploader has dubbed the record over the top of it. I don't believe I've ever seen anybody lip synching on Whittaker's World Of Music clips.
    Jill thanks. I would have never guessed which shows these were from. I remember the Barbara McNair Show. I wished that someone, somewhere would just release all the old video footage from these classic music / variety shows for us to enjoy one more time!

i'v always loved Freda Payne,and always will lol
    Please stay positive

On the subject of Freda Payne. This is being reissued by SoulMusic.com. There was a Soul Train episode on cable last week featuring her performing songs from this album.

http://www.amazon.com/Supernatural-H...l+high%2Fpayne

And I've seen an entire DVD of classic Freda Payne performances including ones from the Barbara McNair Show. They have a lot of stuff on the collector's market overseas. You just have to know how to find whatever it is you're looking for.
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 01-18-2013 at 04:46 PM.