[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    jonc Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by topdiva1 View Post
    You have proven over and over that you have a nasty tongue Mr. Clucky - very sick, and profoundly sad indeed - what a lonely life you must lead - with your head stuck up your butt I am somehow certain you have very many friends here - who see you as a sick joke - time and time again you spit your witless venom on SDF and just enforce the fact that your a nasty ass bigot, however the sick part is you think you are being witty - I suggest you watch it before you get your fat ass sued

In addition may I remind you that this thread is about RANDY not TONY TURNER!

Just crawl in a hole somewhere and live life with your jealousy and that hateful pig heart.
    Well you should know all about lawsuits my dear. Didn't Berry threaten to sue you after your wild molestation allegation?
    See you in court my darling and PLEASE STAY POSITIVE.

topdiva1 Guest
    Honc

If you are referring to a case filed by Berry Gordy against some News Papers - please consult The Supreme Court of Los Angeles - and look the case up as I have - and you will find that it was Berry Gordy AND Tony Turner who sued the newspapers TOGETHER - in the end and won settlements in the 5 million range - please while staying positive get the public record facts - Do your own due diligence.

jonc Guest
    Honc

If you are referring to a case filed by Berry Gordy against some News Papers - please consult The Supreme Court of Los Angeles - and look the case up as I have - and you will find that it was Berry Gordy AND Tony Turner who sued the newspapers TOGETHER - in the end and won settlements in the 5 million range - please while staying positive get the public record facts - Do your own due diligence.
    You know Turner's court records, funeral plots he owns, Spanish Viscounts he picks up, where he lives, eats, shits and what cars he drives. You even know his friend the Situation suggested he wear designer Ed Hardy. When do you find the time to study my darling or are you majoring in Viscountessology?
    Last edited by jonc; 10-06-2010 at 08:27 AM.

Los Angeles has no Supreme Court unless we are counting the one where Lynda Laurence and Scherrie Payne preside.

jonc Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Los Angeles has no Supreme Court unless we are counting the one where Lynda Laurence and Scherrie Payne preside.
    It's just more bullshit from TopDivaTurner jobeterob. Maybe she means the Los Angeles Superior Court? For someone who is so litigious maybe TopDivaTurner should take a course in law and educate herself about the lower, higher, Superior and Supreme court system.

Speaking of bullshit and fables, I don't believe for one minute that Tony Turner won 5 million dollars from some newspapers.

It was actually $500 of the money Diana gave to Flo's girls.

jonc Guest
    It was actually $500 of the money Diana gave to Flo's girls.
    Which is ironic when you consider Flo's kids have probably never received one solitary cent from Tony Turner.

topdiva1 Guest
    You are right it was L A County Superior Court , and that is what I meant - but feel free to continue to call me on the carpet.

jonc Guest
    You are right it was L A County Superior Court , and that is what I meant - but feel free to continue to call me on the carpet.
    You're such puny game Tony.

I'm interested that money is seen as the motivation for all people writing or publishing books about Motown. Do you think if I go on doing it I'll make some one day?

topdiva1 Guest
    Money is always the name of the game.

jonc Guest
    Money is always the name of the game.
    Well it certainly was when you penned your fables.

olamaebarto Guest
    I almost spit out my martini when I read that. Los Angeles Supreme Court? I hope this child isn't studying to be a lawyer.

olamaebarto Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jonc View Post
    Which is ironic when you consider Flo's kids have probably never received one solitary cent from Tony Turner.
    Well that's a very good point. If Tony Turner, who considered himself such a close personal friend of Florence Ballard won $5millions dollars, why not give some money to her children.

I'm starting to see what you've been talking about. Not to mention the smell of manure.

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by olamaebarto View Post
    Well that's a very good point. If Tony Turner, who considered himself such a close personal friend of Florence Ballard won $5millions dollars, why not give some money to her children.

I'm starting to see what you've been talking about. Not to mention the smell of manure.
    And while you are smelling manure - which could be your own upper lip - why don't you send Flo's grown ass kids some money - since you are so worried about them?

Why did they not get an education with the money Diana had for them?

Why do Flo's daughters get a job?

Why don't they ask their babies daddy's?

Why don't all the concerned fans on SDF do a benefit for the Ballard sista's?

You all seem so concerned about these grown women - why not do something, or shut the hell up - why look to or complain about others not doing anything - do it your damn self!!!

And just to be clear - I did ask Tony Turner did he ever "GIVE" Flo's girls money and he said "...no:.

jonc Guest
    And while you are smelling manure - which could be your own upper lip - why don't you send Flo's grown ass kids some money - since you are so worried about them?

Why did they not get an education with the money Diana had for them?

Why do Flo's daughters get a job?

Why don't they ask their babies daddy's?

Why don't all the concerned fans on SDF do a benefit for the Ballard sista's?

You all seem so concerned about these grown women - why not do something, or shut the hell up - why look to or complain about others not doing anything - do it your damn self!!!

And just to be clear - I did ask Tony Turner did he ever "GIVE" Flo's girls money and he said "...no:.
    Civility costs nothing Viscountess Turner. Ola Mae was here long before you slithered in to SDF pretending to be TopDiva.

Show some respect for an older woman you rude asshole.

Go Ola go. Those were good posts. Jonc and Dave were funny and I've had my laugh for the day. But Ola took it with her martini, hoping the child isn't going to law school and her perception of what was going on that became enveloped by the smell of manure. Ola, are you Mrs. Powell? Did your martini have an Olive?

Dave..............unfortunately, I think the answer to your question is No! Sorry sir.

It's well known that Flo's family has issues. But the question remains, if Mr. Turner made a lot of money on Flo's name and recently got even MORE money, why doesn't he give some to the grown children? Perhaps his answer is they are lazy. Fair enough.

I wonder if there is a way to slag Diana here for being so self aggrandizing as to reward the lazy in order to further enhance her stained reputation?

Funny, unless my copies of Randy's books were missing a page there isn't one mention of Tony Turner so that would make his relevance to this topic nonexistant. Also, I don't recall Terrible-elli exactly sending a portion of his proceeds from his books to get the Ballard girls off Welfare either...

All this talk made me go back and read "Call Her Miss Ross" yesterday and I must say the whole tone of the book is just finding what unflattering things my former colleagues and employees could say about Diana. For every nine criticisms theres one positive thing listed. Obviously, he had an ax to grind as did Turner when he was no longer in Mary's inner circle. I've pretty much reached the point that the only fair and balanced Supremes tome left to be written could very well be Cindy Birdsong's if it ever makes it to press. Of course, that book won't be able to dissect Flo's unraveling but I believe she will tell it right about Diana at the end and the whole Mary/Pedro power trip....

topdiva1 Guest
    For the record - TONY TURNER - admitted he did not GIVE the Ballard sisters one dime. He did say he was able to get them some TV bookings for pay when Diana Ross published Secrets Of A Sparrow - and offered to pay for an education in some field of interest to them - but they did not take his offer. They are able to wrok or get degrees if they wanted to, there are programs.

Once again - fans that are concerned about the Ballard Sisters, should take up a collection - it is time better spent then wondering who DID NOT give them money - Did Maxine Ballard give the girls money from her book - ASK THEM.

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by olamaebarto View Post
    I almost spit out my martini when I read that. Los Angeles Supreme Court? I hope this child isn't studying to be a lawyer.

I am studing to be a martini drinking fool - like you - now spit that out.

topdiva1 Guest
    Civility costs nothing Viscountess Turner. Ola Mae was here long before you slithered in to SDF pretending to be TopDiva.

Show some respect for an older woman you rude asshole.
    I'll show her something - but it may not be respectful - and your a fine old one to talk about respect with your dirty ass mind and mouth - ain't you the pot calling the kettle black - check yourself ole fool.

Reach out and Touch Somebodys Hand, make this world a better place if you can...Paulo XXX

jonc Guest
    I'll show her something - but it may not be respectful - and your a fine old one to talk about respect with your dirty ass mind and mouth - ain't you the pot calling the kettle black - check yourself ole fool.
    You can dish it out Viscountess but you can't take it. My ass will never be as dirty or as slack as your lying ass.

We are all on to your "I've been told" and "I have heard" bullshit. Name me one 20 year old that even knows who the fuck Tony Turner is?

We know you are Tony Turner so drop the tired facade.

-

topdiva1 Guest
    You can dish it out Viscountess but you can't take it. My ass will never be as dirty or as slack as your lying ass.

We are all on to your "I've been told" and "I have heard" bullshit. Name me one 20 year old that even knows who the fuck Tony Turner is?

We know you are Tony Turner so drop the tired facade.

-

The same 20 year old that finds you old, bitter, fake, weird, and a boring clucking turkey of a foul mouth nasty ass MF -

I didnt start this thread for it to turn into a cat house- all of you stop calling each other names in all the years Ive been coming to this forum today is an all time low theres nasty bitterness on several threads...

jonc Guest
    The same 20 year old that finds you old, bitter, fake, weird, and a boring clucking turkey of a foul mouth nasty ass MF -
    ROTFLMFAO. Temper temper Viscountess.

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nomis View Post
    I didnt start this thread for it to turn into a cat house- all of you stop calling each other names in all the years Ive been coming to this forum today is an all time low theres nasty bitterness on several threads...

I will take the advice giving an ignore some posters whose only real contribution to SDF is to vent venom, and catttiness - in what they feel is clever.

I am pushing the ignore button, as many have suggested - these members where here long before myself - and had already made their hearts or lack of know,

Tony, will this be happening soon?

I am sorry Nomis that this thread is now being used for laughs and amusement but there is value in that too. Your threads are excellent.

I'm surprised Ralph hasn't offed these nonsensical Tony threads; I am usually very slow to pick up things like people pretending to be other people; but this one is so obvious.

To be frank, all the biographies that are related to the Supremes are all one-sided.

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    To be frank, all the biographies that are related to the Supremes are all one-sided.

I would agree with you on that.

What side are they on? Hopefully, the right side, hehehehehehehe!

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    What side are they on? Hopefully, the right side, hehehehehehehe!

Marv, on the side of the writer of course - now you know you knew that!!!

There was a side the author's had to write on. You had to write about
    Diana or they sent your manuscript back and told you to write some more.

And now unless you are Bankhouse Dave, they just send your manuscript back and don't want to publish it at all.

There is a brand new book out on the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame; I think all of the mainstream of SD posters will thoroughly dislike it.

There is a small section on each of the Motown acts as they were inducted; the Supremes come after the Beatles and the Beach Boys; way after. The Temptations come after all the rock acts of that year.

All they write about the Supremes is that Miss Ross wasn't there and Mr. McCartney wasn't there. They don't mention Mary Wilson; they talk about musical highlights and ignore the Supremes as if none of them were there; they eliminate Mary from all the pictures. Typical Rock N Roll hall of Fame material.

At least Randy wrote 3 books about someone he adored and in two of the books, it came through.

Marv, on the side of the writer of course - now you know you knew that!!!
    Ok, I'm cold-busted! LOL! Well then the writer had better be on the "right side" in regards to this subject matter........

topdiva1 Guest
    I am sure Randy has another ROSS book in the works - it is like a franchise for him - go on and make that money Randy!!!!