[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: mp3 format

mp3 format

How do I post a song that was sent to me by email as an attachment that is in a MP3 format. I tried to copy and paste but that does not work.
    Last edited by goomba; 12-13-2012 at 01:33 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by goomba View Post
    How do I post a song that was sent to me by email as an attachment that is in a MP3 format. I tried to copy and paste but that does not work.
    Try using your Microsoft SkyDrive if you are using Windows. Do not post the whole song, just a sample of about a minute will do.

Save the sample mp3 to your SkyDrive box if you have one. You can get one for free if you don't. Then, generate a link to the file and copy/post that link here. Then, we can either play the sample here, or download it for listening offline.

You could also use several of those paid sites that let you have online storage. There, it is critical that you do not post the whole song.

It's even better if you have your own server.