[REMOVE ADS]

The Holidays...Teddie Morrow

Here is a nice Christmas song, written and performed by Teddie.

http://youtu.be/ASCdXDi-ynA

Hi!

Very nice, and soothing; setting you in the right Christmas mood... plus also soulful, avoiding all the irritating and artificial cheerness that unfortunately many of those holiday songs have. You can listen to this any time of the year.

Best regards
    Heikki

Glad you liked the song, Heiki. Your opinion is always appreciated. Teddie and I recorded the song one summer many years ago and never seemed to get it released. I agree with your assessment. Teddie wrote this one straight from the heart, and it shows.

Is this the group who recorded on Golden World label, "No Greater Love"?

No it isn't, Randy. Teddie Morrow is my old production partner from our Power House Productions days. We did about ten years worth of recording on Teddie and have a wealth of very good material which I will be releasing through Tera Shirma Productions over the next few months. Stay tuned. I have some very good songs coming down the old pike.
    Last edited by ralpht; 12-21-2012 at 01:05 PM.