[REMOVE ADS]

Miss Martha Reeves sings the American Classics.

I have just sent a message to IDEAL ENTERTAINMENT, INC. which is the management company for the First Lady of Motown Martha Reeves.

Dear Sir, Miss or Ma'am,
    Can you please ask Miss Martha Reeves to record a CD of American classic songs. I thought long and hard about this last night and feel the public would want this CD and buy this CD. I take the liberty of suggesting the following 20 songs that the first Lady of Motown Records Miss Martha reeves should record for this CD.

Unchained Melody
    I gotta Right To Sing The Blues
    Put The Blame On Mame
    Hush Little baby Don't You Cry
    I got It Bad And That Ain't Good
    Miss Ottis Regret
    My Way
    Give My Regards To Broadway
    My Funny Valentine
    Fever
    Climb Every Mountain
    Blue Suede Shoes
    New York New York
    If I Loved You
    I Get A Kick Out Of You
    What A Wonderful World
    Someone To Watch Over Me
    I Got Rhythm
    Hello Dolly
    God Bless America

What do you all think about Miss Martha singing the classics. Any other songs I should write her management about.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

smark21 Guest
    Your dedication to Martha Reeves, the first lady of Motown, is admirable Roberta.

Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    Your dedication to Martha Reeves, the first lady of Motown, is admirable Roberta.
    Thank you smark21. Miss Martha Reeves is the First Lady of Motown Records and it is only fitting that she should record a CD of American Standard songs. The public loves some Miss Martha you could see how much she is loved by her performance on dancing With the Stars and her hit last year with Crystal Method.
    A CD of American Standards would put Miss Martha reeves right bcak at the top of the charts where she belong.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

Back in the day, Martha had a rawness and beauty to her voice that was completely her own. Like no other. She always had a wonderfully intense immediacy to her sound. Motown captured it terrifically, as did her "Produced by Richard Perry" album. The standards you suggest--with the right producers and production--could be a very interesting fit. I'd love to hear what she could do.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah2 View Post
    Back in the day, Martha had a rawness and beauty to her voice that was completely her own. Like no other. She always had a wonderfully intense immediacy to her sound. Motown captured it terrifically, as did her "Produced by Richard Perry" album. The standards you suggest--with the right producers and production--could be a very interesting fit. I'd love to hear what she could do.
    Thank you Methuselah2. I really feel if we push for this it could happen. Please feel free to drop Martha's management team a e-mail showing your support for this project. Here is their contact information.

Management and Direction

IDEAL ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
    1674 BROADWAY, THIRD FLOOR
    NEW YORK, NEW YORK 10019
    Phone: 212.293.7070
    Fax: 212.293.7071
    Email Dundee Holt at dundee@idealent.com

Bless you for supporting this idea.

Fondly,

Roberta