[REMOVE ADS]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Diana Tries To Go Incognito in a Wheelchair at LA Airport

Incognito?? She looks very recognizable to me. Here is link to story.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...=feeds-newsxml

Doesnt make sense. She was either ill or just wanted a throne.

Either case, this is not a very good look for her at all! LOL! She looks like a VERY elderly woman in a black wig.

I think Diana has bad knees. Flying across the world even on a fancy plane- can be hard on the knees. I also think this is why she wears those platform shoes- for more balance. Anyways...I don't know what Diana has been doing but she is looking younger, better, and more relaxed lately. Good for her.

Quote Originally Posted by skooldem1 View Post
    .... Anyways...I don't know what Diana has been doing but she is looking younger, better, and more relaxed lately. Good for her.
    After, constantly extending her tour for two or three years, she finally took time off to relax with her grandchildren. But, only a fool would pass up a gig like this. And the article said 500,000 pounds, not dollars. Who would turn down a million dollar gig?

I just hope she is okay. It bothers me when one of the lady's becomes ill.

Penny

Incredible press she can still attract!

It look like she hurt her knee or foot while she was oversees. You can see her kids helping her into the car at the end of the video and it look she is limping.

Get well Miss Diane Ross.

Roberta

How is she going incognito unless the media thinks she is with that book or whatever she has in her hand. Anyways, hope she gets well.

Only assholes make catty remarks, or make jokes about someone in a wheel chair.

nah....make that bitches...

Only bitches make catty remarks or jokes about someone in a wheel chair.
    Last edited by skooldem1; 11-09-2012 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Doesnt make sense. She was either ill or just wanted a throne.
    There's the word from the resident psychiatrist.

Roberta I think you are right I saw that after watching the Vid. Looks like Tracee, and her two sons at the airport with her. It amazes me that Ms. Ross could sneeze and it would still make the news. This woman still has the star dust around her so plentiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    It look like she hurt her knee or foot while she was oversees. You can see her kids helping her into the car at the end of the video and it look she is limping.

Get well Miss Diane Ross.

Roberta

Maybe[tyler perry]was at the same airport????

Quote Originally Posted by arrr&bee View Post
    Maybe[tyler perry]was at the same airport????
    What are you saying Jai? LOL!!!!!!

If Miss Ross wanted to disguise herself all she has to do is not wear her weave--but people, she loooooves to be seen!

If Miss Ross wanted to disguise herself all she has to do is not wear her weave--but people, she loooooves to be seen!
    Just think, a few years ago she would have slapping and groping the Airport Security woman. Now she would need their assistance in a very real way!!!

Earlier I was thinking, queue the stories of Diana only having a year to live. The nightly news just went off, and I went into another room. What do I hear? ET had just come on and showed the video of Diana in a wheel chair and they were wondering what was ailing Diana. It was one of their top stories. Some things and some people are so predictable.
    Last edited by skooldem1; 11-09-2012 at 08:16 PM.

You seem to have Diane Ross on your mind all day every day dear. Find another interest luke. Have you thought to take up knitting or baking cookies.

Fondly,

Roberta

I know what you mean. That is why she calls the papazazzi everytime she goes grocery shopping! LOL I mean, how else would they know each and everytime she goes to the store?

smark21 Guest
    This picture serves as a reminder that all the women in the Supremes are getting on in years and as the years go by, they will grow frail. As for why the paparazzi were there to take the picture, they tend to hang out at airports of major cities like London, LAX, and JFK where celebs fly in and out of. They don’t need to have a celeb publicist alert them.

Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    This picture serves as a reminder that all the women in the Supremes are getting on in years and as the years go by, they will grow frail. As for why the paparazzi were there to take the picture, they tend to hang out at airports of major cities like London, LAX, and JFK where celebs fly in and out of. They don’t need to have a celeb publicist alert them.
    I heard Diane Ross sprain or broke her ankle while performing in India.

May the Heavenly Father grant Miss Diane Ross a speedy recovery. May God's power run through her ankle and may Jesus Christ your son soothe and heal Diane's ankle. I ask this as your humble and obedient servant.

Roberta

That's right Roberta. Chudney tweeted a short while ago that her mom broke her ankle while she was in India.

Quote Originally Posted by hobocamp View Post
    That's right Roberta. Chudney tweeted a short while ago that her mom broke her ankle while she was in India.
    Awwww that's too bad, wishing Diana a very speedy recovery, for me you are always the best and will forever reign Supreme.
    Last edited by David J; 11-10-2012 at 03:47 AM.

She broke her feets for publissity

I heard Diane Ross sprain or broke her ankle while performing in India.

May the Heavenly Father grant Miss Diane Ross a speedy recovery. May God's power run through her ankle and may Jesus Christ your son soothe and heal Diane's ankle. I ask this as your humble and obedient servant.

Roberta
    I hope she recovers quickly as well...that has to be very painful.

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    I hope she recovers quickly as well...that has to be very painful.
    I hope Diana recovers, and I am sure all of the Supremes including Jean and Susaye feel the same. Diana is a national treasure, inspite of all the negative press she has received, and she looks great on stage at 68.

It appears she is probably wearing a cast on her right leg under the pants and loose boots since that leg appears substantially larger. I've broken an ankle and the cast extended nearly up to the knee, so I suspect this is the problem. Ankles are very difficult to set and it usually requires screws and plates, and often a second surgery about a year later to remove them after the joint has healed, and the wearing of yet another cast for several weeks, not to mention weeks of physical therapy afterward. I know we all wish Diane a speedy recovery. I wouldn't wish a broken ankle on my worst enemy.

If she were to want not to be recognized it would be a simple matter to shed the trademark extensions or stuff them under a hat, forgo the makeup and so forth. She's been used to garnering attention for nearly fifty years and, like most celebrities, has come to expect and to require it, despite any protests to the contrary. Garbo notwithstanding, I can think of very few showbiz folks who truly shy away from it.

Rhonda Ross posted about this about her mom Diane Ross on facebook.

Rhonda Ross 6 hours ago: For those of you who have asked, the reason my mother was seen in a wheelchair at LAX Airport the other day is because at the end of her performance in India, she slipped on a wet stage broke her ankle! She is home now [[thank God!) and resting comfortably. She has a strong body and spirit and will heal well and quickly. We all are so thankful that by the grace of God it was not worse. We thank you all for your concerns and well-wishes!!!

God bless Diane Ross and may he heal her ankle quick and full so she can get back on stage and sing for fans.

Roberta

Thanks Roberta. Hope she gets well quick.

Candids of Diana always seem to pop up to cash in on showing her without make-up, without all the glamour. For me, I love those photos because they show how beautiful she actually is--that gorgeous shaped face, those beautiful features, that wonderful complexion, that remarkable smile. We're all used to seeing her after the full glamour treatment. But the photos that show her otherwise really show the physical beauty that she has always possessed.

I thought she looked like an irate contestant on RuPaul! hehe

Of course you did dear. Hope you never have to fly 22 hours with a broken ankle.

Perhaps you should think real hard before you make your next catty remark.

Roberta

Diana does not have to sing for her fans anymore if she does not want to, we have a wealth of showbiz vintage footage from 1964 through 2012 to see, Ms. Ross is a legend. Diana needs to rest and stay off her feet so she can heal, and move on with her next project and it does not have to be singing. I would love to see her in a new film.

Yikes! Was that really necessary? Besides, I thought Diane looked great for her age, or for any age for that matter. She's still a beautiful woman.

Ya got me that time, Luke.
    Home run!

Of course you did dear. Hope you never have to fly 22 hours with a broken ankle.

Perhaps you should think real hard before you make your next catty remark.

Roberta
    Roberta, Luke was just throwing something back at me from another thread. And he did a mighty fine job of it, I must say. Caught me by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    Yikes! Was that really necessary? Besides, I thought Diane looked great for her age, or for any age for that matter. She's still a beautiful woman.
    Kenneth, Luke was just having some fun with me because of a crack I made on his current Mary Wilson thread. All done in good fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah2 View Post
    Kenneth, Luke was just having some fun with me because of a crack I made on his current Mary Wilson thread. All done in good fun.
    Okay, good to know! Thanks for telling me. So much sniping on the board towards Diane that I took it seriously. Have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah2 View Post
    Roberta, Luke was just throwing something back at me from another thread. And he did a mighty fine job of it, I must say. Caught me by surprise.
    Thank you for pointing this out Methuselah. I had no idea as Luke usually has a daily catty remark he post about Diane Ross.

My very best to you dear Methuselah.

Roberta

I sent Diana Ross some AVON lavender foot soak product along with my business card. I hope she gets it and uses it on her broken ankle. She would feel better.

Penny
    Motown AVON Rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    I sent Diana Ross some AVON lavender foot soak product along with my business card. I hope she gets it and uses it on her broken ankle. She would feel better.

Penny
    Motown AVON Rep.
    You are a very kind lady Penny and I know Miss Diane Ross will appreciate your thoughtful gift.

I will always remember your thoughtful gift of the mint foot cream you sent me before I went to Guadalajara on my mission with the church.

May the good Lord continue to bless and watch over you dear Penny.

Your friend.

Roberta

NAOMI CAMPBELL THREW ‘PERFECT’ PARTY
    SUBMITTED BY EDITOR ON MON, 12 NOVEMBER 2012, 19:46

Naomi Campbell has described her boyfriend's 50th birthday celebrations as ''perfect''.
    The 42-year-old supermodel threw a spectacular celebration for Vladislav Doronin in Jodhpur, India - including a lavish bash at the Mehrangarh Fort which saw guests don traditional Indian attire to enjoy performances from drummers and traditional dancers, with the decoration including James Bond-style portraits of the couple.
    Naomi has thanked her host, Maharaja Gajsingh of Jodhpur, for his help with the event.
    She said: ''His Highness' hospitality has been something I will never forget. Every single detail was perfect and the attention to detail showed by all of his team was out of this world. India is a spectacular country with so many wonderful sights and sounds, and the people of India I have had the privilege to meet and work with are also amazing - it is only with the help of the workers involved, partnering with Omar Sharif, Jamie Hince and the hard work of my Fashion for Relief team that this has been made possible and we have had the opportunity to host this wonderful event in Jodhpur and the amazing Mehrangarh Fort.
    ''We can't thank His Highness enough for all of the support we have received and look forward to seeing him again in the near future.''
    The preparations involved in setting up the festivities gave jobs to almost 1,000 people.
    To climax the celebrations, Naomi and Vladimir were joined by many famous guests including Kate Moss, Vivienne Westwood, Bob Geldof, Demi Moore and Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, to enjoy a 1930s-themed dinner, with entertainment from Diana Ross, Chaka Khan and Bluesman Buddy Guy.
    Maharaja Gajsingh of Jodhpur said: ''We really enjoyed hosting Vlad and Naomi and their international caste and friends at their most magnificent celebrations - a spectacular Indian Fiesta at Mehrangarh Fort and the most elegant 30s party at Umaid Bhawan Palace, befitting the Art Deco grandeur at the Palace with my favourite music from Blue's Man Buddy Guy and Diana Ross with amazing fireworks.
    ''My admiration for Naomi and her team's meticulous party planning and compliment to all our staff and the Taj team for the flawless execution.''

She looks old and tired to me and needs to go home for good.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    She looks old and tired to me and needs to go home for good.
    Can't imagine the sad boys fly at all,let alone for 22 hours. It's more than just spelling and a Diane fixation.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Can't imagine the sad boys fly at all,let alone for 22 hours. It's more than just spelling and a Diane fixation.
    Most of us know who is real tired and need to go home for good and it isn't Miss Diane Ross.

Roberta

I think it is great that Diana doesn't always go out as the heavily made up Diana Ross. It shows that she is comfortable just being herself. The hair is another story. Do any of the other Supreme's ever show up anywhere not wearing makeup? I never see Mary without makeup. I think I have seen Cindy and Scherrie without makeup.

I think it is great that Diana doesn't always go out as the heavily made up Diana Ross. It shows that she is comfortable just being herself. The hair is another story. Do any of the other Supreme's ever show up anywhere not wearing makeup? I never see Mary without makeup. I think I have seen Cindy and Scherrie without makeup.
    Well the circumstances are quite a lot different; there were interviews with Mary in recent years where she was talking mortgages and living with daughter. So some of them want to keep up an image.

And obviously, those days are gone for Diana Ross; she appears in public quite regularly with no make up and in sweats.

Jobeterob,

I must admit I say to hell with it some days and go out in my sweats, no make up and my flip flops.

Of course I am not a Supreme but even if I were I'd say to heck with it some days. All of those kind, talented lady's deserve a day off once in awhile. You can't always wear your Mackie gown to the market.

Penny

She is NOT "incognito" as anyone can see it IS Diana Ross. I would imagine she was tired
    from an extremely long flight and time zones and didn't feel like walking a long walk,
    which anyone who has been in LAX knows how huge and massive that terminal is.
    By the way, I right now have a buldging disk in my lower back and have been in bad
    shape for 2 mos. as I await surgery. Sometimes I use a wheelchair.

Mary only applies the heavy-duty warpaint when she's performing. When making a public, non-performing appearance she applies regulation street makeup, and other times goes largely bare-faced with perhaps a little mascara, maybe a touch of lipstick. I caught up with her one afternoon at a sound check and she wasn't wearing a trace of anything. Unlike Diane, she just doesn't happen to get photographed while shopping for groceries, scuttling through airports, getting into and out of her car and whatnot.