[REMOVE ADS]

Vanfields Stylistics?

Didn't want to sully the Stylistics thread so I'm posting this here. Happened to catch a local cable show last night and there was a group perfoming calling themselves Vanfields Stylistics. The background singers sounded good but they lead was no Russell Thompkins. What was appalling to me was that the lead was saying to the crowd, "Thank you for making our song a hit in 1973, You Make Me Feel Brand New".

Another group capitalizing on Russell Thompkins achievements. I don't mind tribute groups but don't pass yourself off as actually singing the lead on a song. Grrrrrrrr

Who is Vanfield?

He is the fired background singer from Airrion and Herb's Stylistics..
    He decided to start his Stylistics..HOPE HE DOESN'T GET SUED.....
    As far as Congress goes he is breaking the law . UNLESS HE IS IN BED WITH THE Stylistics Manager..That would be funny....If he has permission to go out as another Stylistics,then Stylistics manager is Fucking his own group...lol...just an Opinion.

By the way the New Law says
    You cannot use the name of an artist or group UNLESS
    1-you own the name
    2-you are an ORIGINAL Member
    3-you have Permission from the Person that own the name
    Congress got sick of people committing fraud on the public.
    He's a fraud...Going out and saying things on stage like he is the real deal..
    HE DIDN'T SING ON NONE OF THE RECORDS,NOT AN ORIGINAL MEMBER,HE WAS A BACKGROUND SINGER...
    Shame on people who just take people hard work and go make a living off of their work..THAT SUCKS...FRAUDS ..He's worst theN the Original members..some of them didn't sing on those records and they claiming that work also..However at least they are the Original Members.that give them the right to use the name..NOT VANFIELDS....

Van Fields is a no talent fraud that should never have the right to book himself using the Stylistics name.