[REMOVE ADS]

The Houstons On Our Own TV Show on Lifetime Network.

I watched the first two episodes last night and found myself sobbing through a lot of it. Aunt Pat, Whitney's sister in law, is a lovely lady who care very deeply for Bobbi Kristina. This is a family in real pain that is going through the grieving process. I was disturbed to see Bobbi Kris drinking alcohol at 19 years old and she seemed a bit tipsy during the show. They all took Cissy, or Saint Cissy as shes known in New Jersey and New York as, to lunch for Mothers Day. Cissy is the heart and she is the strength of that family.

Cissy Houston is a living saint. She had been to church prior to the mothers day brunch and God was radiating from within her. I have such love and admiration for this beautiful, sweet saintly woman and know she'll watch over Bobbi Kristina. I could tell Cissy doesn't approve of Bobbi Kristina relationship with Nick Gordon but her dignity and decency gave her the strength not to say anything to her beloved granddaughter.

I have taken the liberty of writing Miss Cissy Houston care of the Lifetime Network to let this beautiful dear sweet lady know she have my admiration and my prayers.

This is a real hard show to watch but this is a family surrounded by love and headed by the great Saint Cissy Houston.

I included these words in my letter to a great lady of strength Ms. Cissy Houston.

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape but a woman of strength kneels in prayer to keep her soul in shape.
    A strong woman walks sure footedly but a woman of strength knows God will catch her when she falls.

Roberta
    Last edited by Roberta75; 10-25-2012 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    I watched the first two episodes last night and found myself sobbing through a lot of it. Aunt Pat, Whitney's sister in law, is a lovely lady who care very deeply for Bobbi Kristina. This is a family in real pain that is going through the grieving process. I was disturbed to see Bobbi Kris drinking alcohol at 19 years old and she seemed a bit tipsy during the show. They all took Cissy, or Saint Cissy as shes known in New Jersey and New York as, to lunch for Mothers Day. Cissy is the heart and she is the strength of that family.

Cissy Houston is a living saint. She had been to church prior to the mothers day brunch and God was radiating from within her. I have such love and admiration for this beautiful, sweet saintly woman and know she'll watch over Bobbi Kristina. I could tell Cissy doesn't approve of Bobbi Kristina relationship with Nick Gordon but her dignity and decency gave her the strength not to say anything to her beloved granddaughter.

I have taken the liberty of writing Miss Cissy Houston care of the Lifetime Network to let this beautiful dear sweet lady know she have my admiration and my prayers.

This is a real hard show to watch but this is a family surrounded by love and headed by the great Saint Cissy Houston.

I included these words in my letter to a great lady of strength Ms. Cissy Houston.

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape but a woman of strength kneels in prayer to keep her soul in shape.
    A strong woman walks sure footedly but a woman of strength knows God will catch her when she falls.

Roberta
    I watched the first two episodes too. I was speechless and just shook my head. Both Cissy & Whitney Houston had the voices of angels, but Bobbi Kris sounds like she's been chain smoking and guzzling Drain-O. Where the hell did that voice come from?
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 10-26-2012 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    I watched the first two episodes too. I was speechless and just shook my head. Both Cissy & Whitney Houston had the voices of angels, but Bobbi Kris sounds like she's been chain smoking and guzzling Drain-O. Where the hell did that voice come from?
    I think Bobbi Kris needs a lot of training but the first thing they have to do is stop her drinking liquor. At 19 she should not be drinking alcohol in fancy New York City restaurants. I was very pleased that Bobbi Kristina didn't swill liquor in front of her beloved Grandmother Cissy Houston. Aunty Pat seems to have Bobbi Kristina's best interests at heart and knows that girl shouldnt be drinking liquor at 19.

Did you notice how classy and lovely Cissy was. It gave the public an insight into why they call her Saint Cissy in New York and New Jersey. The woman is a personal role model of mine and her faith in God never waivers.

My God continue to bless the beautiful and saintly Miss Cissy Houston

I to the hills will lift mine eyes. From whence doth come mine aid
    My safety cometh from the Lord,Who heaven and earth hath made.

Roberta

I dunno. Bobbi Kris seems doomed if she doesn't stop going where she's headed or somebody doesn't stop her. Her parents struggled with alcohol and drug abuse. It's what she knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    I dunno. Bobbi Kris seems doomed if she doesn't stop going where she's headed or somebody doesn't stop her. Her parents struggled with alcohol and drug abuse. It's what she knows.
    I pray that her lovely Grandmother and Aunt Pat can put this troubled young woman on the right path. It would be tragic if she went down the same road as her mom.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    I pray that her lovely Grandmother and Aunt Pat can put this troubled young woman on the right path. It would be tragic if she went down the same road as her mom.

Roberta
    She doesn't appear to listen to anyone who tries to guide her in the right way. She's a lot like her mother and her daddy.

I watched the first two shows as well. It doesn't seem to be the train wreck that BEING BOBBY BROWN was [[at least not yet), but I still think it is much too soon to have a camera crew following this family around. It certainly can't make the grieving process any easier.

I'm sick of this...i want my own reality show...it would feature my[pet peeve]and a visit from[the ol soulminer and his mules]but i ain't letting the cameras anywhere near my stills[opp,er,ahem,hehe]labs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    I watched the first two shows as well. It doesn't seem to be the train wreck that BEING BOBBY BROWN was [[at least not yet), but I still think it is much too soon to have a camera crew following this family around. It certainly can't make the grieving process any easier.
    Nothing the great and saintly Cissy Houston appears in could ever be labeled a trainwreck. Cissy has too much class, dignity and sound Christian values to let that happen.

Best regards,

Roberta