[REMOVE ADS]

I hope Cissy Houston and Bobbi Kristina are not feauding.

I pray this article is wrong. The last thing Cissy Houston, or Saint Cissy as she's known in New York and New Jersey as. needs is stress and turmoil in her life. Hasn't this dear, sweet, gracious. Christian woman been through enough?

http://www.christianpost.com/news/bo...tribute-83474/

My love and prayers go out to Ms Cissy Houston.

Roberta

There was another article around in the last day or two saying the Whitney Houston estate will end up being around 20 million dollars and that the child is blowing through money very quickly and Pat and Cissy Houston may take steps to limit the spending or the access to money and are afraid they won't be anything left.

I'll see if I can find the article again.

Not the article I saw ~ but a more sensational one

Bobbi Kristina Estranged From Grandma & Dad, Angry Over Court Action To Curtail Allowance Bobbi Kristina Estranged From Grandma & Dad, Angry Over Court Action To Curtail Allowance 29 36

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted on Oct 02, 2012 @ 07:00PM print it send it
    FameFlynet Inc./INFphoto.comBy Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina, is angry at her grandmother, Cissy, for filing legal docs requesting that the payment schedule to the 19-year-old be changed, as they fear the teenager is under the "undue influence" of unsavory people, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"Bobbi is extremely angry at her grandmother for filing legal docs asserting that she is essentially hanging around with losers and users," a source close to the situation tells Radar. "Cissy has made it known that she is extremely unhappy with the presence of Nick Gordon, Bobbi's 'boyfriend/brother' in her granddaughter's life. Right now Bobbi has absolutely no contact with her, Cissy or her aunt, Pat Houston. If Bobbi has concerns about payments from her mom's estate, she calls her lawyer."

Bobbi Kristina Estranged From Grandma & Dad, Angry Over Court Action To Curtail Allowance Bobbi Kristina Estranged From Grandma & Dad, Angry Over Court Action To Curtail Allowance 29 36

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina, is angry at her grandmother, Cissy, for filing legal docs requesting that the payment schedule to the 19-year-old be changed, as they fear the teenager is under the "undue influence" of unsavory people, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"Bobbi is extremely angry at her grandmother for filing legal docs asserting that she is essentially hanging around with losers and users," a source close to the situation tells Radar. "Cissy has made it known that she is extremely unhappy with the presence of Nick Gordon, Bobbi's 'boyfriend/brother' in her granddaughter's life. Right now Bobbi has absolutely no contact with her, Cissy or her aunt, Pat Houston. If Bobbi has concerns about payments from her mom's estate, she calls her lawyer."

PHOTOS: Last Pictures Taken Of Whitney Houston Alive

As previously reported, the trustees of Whitney's estate filed docs in Fulton County Superior Court in Atlanta, and state that Bobbi Kristina "is a highly visible target for those who would exert undue influence over her inheritance and/or seek to benefit from respondent's resources and celebrity."

The trustees are concerned because the schedule of distribution from Whitney's estate would conflict with her "intent to provide long-term financial security and protection for her child. Compliance with the provisions of the trust would defeat or substantially impair the accomplishment of the purposes of the trust, which were to provide for the proper maintenance and comfort of the respondent, and to prevent the wasting of trust assets, as evidenced by the trust's spend thrift provision," the petition states.

PHOTOS: Whitney Houston – A Life In Pictures

Bobbi's father Bobby Brown recently entered rehab after an extended period of boozing in reaction to Whitney's death, and is currently estranged from his talented teen daughter.

Bobbi Kristina is the sole beneficiary of Whitney's estate. Houston died on February 11 after she was found unresponsive in the bathtub of her hotel room at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. The coroner determined that Houston died of an accidental drowning.

PHOTOS: Drunk Bobby Brown Passed Out On Plane, Says Witness

"It's truly sad, Bobbi Kris is truly on her own right now, and has no contact with her father, or Whitney's family. Cissy is just heartbroken about it, but knows there is very little she can do about it," the insider says.

Bobbi Kristina is currently filming her reality show The Houston Family Chronicles, which debuts later this year.

RELATED STORIES:

Bobbi Kristina Brown Talking Marriage With 'Adopted Brother'

I'm Very Proud Of You! Bobbi Kristina Writes Loving Letter To Mom Whitney Houston

Bobbi Kristina & Boyfriend Show Off 'Whitney' Tattoos At Sparkle Premiere

Bobbi Kristina & Boyfriend Show Off New Ink: Planned Before Whitney's Death, Says Tattoo Artist

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Not the article I saw ~ but a more sensational one

Oh I hope they work this out. the last thing Cissy Houston, or Saint Cissy as she's known in New York and New Jersey as, need is fighting and pain. The dear woman is only looking out for her grandbabys best interests. That poor woman doesn't need stress or anger in her life. Hasn't this gracious, God loving, lovely lady been through enough? Both Cissy and Bobbie Kristina are still hurting over the loss of their daughter and mom. That pain is still real and the wound is still real tender and open. I know Cissy is praying to her Lord and Saviour for peace between them and so am I.

Roberta
    Last edited by Roberta75; 10-18-2012 at 07:56 PM.

I can believe Cissy and her daughter law had legal papers filed to stop Bobbi Kris' spending. Anyone who watched Being Bobby Brown knows the girl can shop and spend money. She needs to be reigned in in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    I can believe Cissy and her daughter law had legal papers filed to stop Bobbi Kris' spending. Anyone who watched Being Bobby Brown knows the girl can shop and spend money. She needs to be reigned in in my opinion.
    And i believe that is what sweet Cissy is trying to do Kamasu. Reign in the spending and manage her grandbaby money. We must all remember that Bobbi kristina is only 19 and Cissy has been a round the music industry all her life and seen what money and fame can do. Bobbi Kristina is real lucky to have a garndmother as sweet, caring and loving as Miss Cissy.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

They can try to help the young woman out, but as dozens of now-broke NBA, MLB, and NFL players [[to say nothing about 90% of "relatively successful" singers from back in the day) can attest, some lessons are only learned through brutal experience and hindsight. I'm betting Bobbi K. can find better lawyers than those who love her enough to care about her future.

MONEY---------Like blood in the water ,will bring the sharks. 19 year olds have no concept of mortality anyway ,rich or poor. With that much money ,between her pissing it away and legal fees it won't last long. And LOVE????? What's Love got to do with it , when it comes to money???

Check out the words of Michael's track "MONEY".