[REMOVE ADS]

9.9/ All of me for all of you

Great song. Anyone remember this one?

Thank you for sharing! This song and this group of ladies are GREAT! I've never heard of them. The harmonies sort of remind me of the Pointer Sisters' sound. I need to get their album.

Carol I am glad that you like it. I love it for the simple reason that to me it is a happy sounding song. However, I think that they were a one hit wonder. The song was only a modest hit. I know it was played alot in NYC. I think I read that it went to #5 on the R&B charts. I imagine that you would have a hard time finding this album, unless you are able to locate the vinyl.

They had another song I LIKE THE WAY YOU DANCE that they performed on SOLID GOLD, but it wasn't as big. I think they broke up shortly thereafter.

The lead singer, Margot Thunder, used to be very popular in the Northeast. She's gone back to being solo, I believe, and I know one of the other members went back to singing in church. I met her when I was producing a show for public access.

Great song-I have the 12 inch!!