[REMOVE ADS]

Beyonce quits the clint eastwood remake of "a star is born"

http://screenrant.com/beyonce-star-b...93786621093750

She's a big Obama supporter. I wonder if it had anything to do with his ummm, performance at the Republican convention.

From what I've seen in news on the web she saying it's because of her scheduling , not a
    word so far about what she thought of his Repunk convention shtick...I've also seen some
    talk about Clint wanting to get the just as talented as she is pretty bassist Esperanza Spaulding to take Bey's place in the lead. If that comes off I'll even see the movie! Besides
    with Beyonce married to a man who runs around the world slinging N*gga this/B*tch that
    out to adoring fans [[?....)with a frequency even Rudy Ray Moore couldn't have topped, I
    doubt Bootylicious could make a credible judgement call....

Its either a smart move or a stupid one. First she should be happy that a well known director wants her in his movie. Could be about the President. Who knows. Most are saying that she is pregnant and that is why she backed out.

That Esperanza is something else, all ways up, Splank.

If it is about Clint Eastwood's performance of "Obama Derangement Syndrome", I don't think he would care anyway. It would just boost his standing among the radical right anyway.

Whatever, he displayed a gross disrespect for the Commander-in-Chief. If someone had done that to any of his presidential heroes, he would have been among the first to cry foul.