[REMOVE ADS]

Bobbi Kristina Engaged to Brother/StepBrother/AdoptedBrother

Whitney Houston’s teenage daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown has confirmed her engagement to boyfriend Nick Gordon in a new trailer for her family's upcoming reality TV show.

The 19 year old has grown increasing close to Gordon, who was informally adopted by Houston when he was 12, following the death of her superstar mum in February, and the young couple first sparked rumours of a wedding in March, when Brown was snapped wearing a diamond sparkler on her ring finger.

The marriage speculation was denied and a representative for Brown was forced to dismiss fresh reports of a proposal in August after the couple tweeted a picture of the teen wearing what appeared to be a diamond and sapphire engagement ring.

However, it appears the wedding rumours are true after all - a new preview for The Houstons: On Our Own features footage of Brown and Gordon nervously announcing "We're engaged" to shocked family members.

The news was not well-received by relatives - Bobbi Kristina's aunt, Pat Houston, brands the news "unacceptable", while an uncle tells Gordon, "No one knew that from a godson, you would turn into a boyfriend, nobody knew that."

The trailer ends with a defiant Brown, the daughter of bad boy singer Bobby Brown, stating, "They wanna see us fail. I've got one thing to say: 'You won't!'"

Honey Boo Boo is starting to look good.

smark21 Guest
    Maybe they should rename the show “Here comes Bobbi Boo Boo”.

I fear for this dear girl who is still in mourning for her mom and I pray for her sobriety.

Roberta

Oh, man. I hope she sings at her wedding. Any bets that she sounds a lot more like daddy than mama?

Cissy doesn't need any more stress.

Congratulations to Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon.

It's pretty tough for anyone when you get National Headlines reading "Bobbi Kristina Engaged to Brother".

Sometimes, for some people, nothing really ever works out.

I think it's funny! At least it's not my family!

I can't help watching Honey Boo Boo. The show is like The Beverly Hillbillies for 2012.
    As for Bobbi & Nick, I guess there's a moral aversion for some people about this relationship. He was raised as Bobbi Kris' brother; Whitney adopted him legally. Now they are getting it on and being nekkid with each other. I can see it being kind of kinky-creepy and incestuous IF you actually think about it. But they are not blood related. And they used to do stuff ike this back in the old days. In some societies, cousins marry cousins; A brother was expected to marry his dead brother's widow. Weren't the Roosevelts related?
    Hey, where was this Nick when Being Bobby Brown was being filmed? He was kept out of that.
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 10-13-2012 at 07:16 AM.

In truth, it isn't that freaky or unlikely. They're both very young. They aren't blood relatives. They both went through a traumatic experience together and suffered shared loss. I'm not speculating on whether they had appropriate guidance in a house with parents who were addicts, but there is that question as well. As Roberta said, congratulations, kids. May God bless you as you move forward.

Haaaaaaaaaaa,the apple don't fall far from the tree...what would you expect from the daughter of booby brown??!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arrr&bee View Post
    Haaaaaaaaaaa,the apple don't fall far from the tree...what would you expect from the daughter of booby brown??!!!
    But, look at it this way: At least Bobby Brown is alive and well.

smark21 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by arrr&bee View Post
    Of course Whitney Houston could be pretty trashy as well.