[REMOVE ADS]

Post Cover of Diana Ross song "Waiting in the wings"

Hello!
    I was in a supermarket where background music sounds. I heard a version of this song sung by another female singer [[No Diana Ross, she sounded like the Roxette female singer). I looked for covers of "Waiting in the wings" in Youtube but I only can find the Diana Ross version. Please, tell me the female singers that covered this amazing song of Diana Ross. I don't refer the HANNE BOEL version. The version I listened to is composed in the same key of C MAJOR that the original Diana Ross recording is. Please, help me. Thanks! - Nicolás Matías Funtalas Forgive me for my bad English

Why no answers?. Please, answer me my quesion.

Another person I know of recorded Waiting in the Wings besides Diana Ross and Hanne Boel named Lisa Vale. You can listen to a snippet here: http://www.songsouponsea.com/Promena...InTheWings.ram

Thank you. Nice voice Lisa Vale. I could get a mp3 file. I'll put it in mediafire and I'll shared it. I'll pass the link. I can use 4shared too. Where is Lisa Vale from?. Is she American?

Well!
    Here is the song:
    http://www.4shared.com/mp3/xU91K1c2/...n_The_Win.html
    Please, tell me if the link does not work.