[REMOVE ADS]

Going home this Wednesday............

Okay gang, I'm checking out on Wednesday and flying to Detroit for 10 days. Don't burn the place down.

Enjoy your vacay, Ralph. There haven't been many fights of late, so I'm sure the forums are due for a donnybrook right about now...

Okay, just kidding. Things will be fine while you're gone.

Thanks Jerry. If you like I can appoint you referee in case of any pinhead activity.

There haven't been many fights of late, so I'm sure the forums are due for a donnybrook right about now.

OMG....that WAS funny....and probably accurate. Good lucky, Jerry. I'm taking cover!

"Hello, elephant rental? I need 2 for a week and a half....."

But seriously Ralph, if you see my brother, tell him I said "hi".

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    Okay gang, I'm checking out on Wednesday and flying to Detroit for 10 days. Don't burn the place down.
    Hey Ralph that is great. I was just there last month and will again in late Oct. Enjoy and have a safe trip.

Have a great time while you're here, Ralph. Is there going to be a Soulful D get-together?

Oops! I didn't realize the thread was that old. I hope you had a great time!

I'm back, gang. Great trip. Forum member MillyVanilli [[Mrs. Dennis Coffey) arranged a great get together for many of us old Detroit music people. Once I settle back in I'll post some pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    I'm back, gang. Great trip. Forum member MillyVanilli [[Mrs. Dennis Coffey) arranged a great get together for many of us old Detroit music people. Once I settle back in I'll post some pictures.
    Glad you had a lovely vacation Ralph. Welcome back. Looking forward to your photos.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta