[REMOVE ADS]

Bettye LaVette Book Signing/CD Release At Barnes & Noble Union Square - VIDEO Clips

This past Thursday, Bettye LaVette had her dual book signing/CD release at Barnes & Noble Union Square. There was a wonderful turnout for Bettye & Bettye had that crowd screaming for her LIVE ACOUSTIC performance, as well as in stitches from laughing at her amusing anecdotes. I've been working on the pictures & video, but wanted you to get a taste of Bettye live. Therefore, I'm working on the video first, to be followed with pictures.

First, a short clip of part of her interview with Katherine Lanpher...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQLzj...ature=youtu.be

I wish that I could've attended her performance at the Highline the next evening but unfortunately, I wasn't able to work it all out. Bettye & K.K., I'm sorry to have missed you but I'm definitely looking forward to the next one so please, keep me posted!

Here's part 2 of Bettye's interview in whiich she discusses Jerry Wexler & the LP "Child Of The Seventies" & more...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY712-7Tk5c

Part 2 really shows just how witty and sharp Bettye is - she's a very good public speaker!

Loved it!

Thank you for sharing!