[REMOVE ADS]

It's s-a-t-u-r-d-a-y an i'm talkin about hand dancing

My hand dancers,where ya'll at? Haaaaa every city has thier own style in d.c. We got ours-baltimore-chicago-detroit-memphis-atlanta-new york and what are some of the great tunes for this unique art form....ain't to proud to beg...open the door to your heart...i'm so thankful...gonna be good times...my baby...i can't help myself...let's go,let's go,let's go...function at the junction...don't mess with bill...i'm gonna miss you...don't waste your time...b-a-b-y...i love you 1,000 times...the whispers getting louder...my guy...but it's alright...thank you john.....hand dancers where ya'll at lets gooooooooooooo!!!!

What about Come Get To This, Coolin Out, I Ain't Jivin, I'm Jammin, Good Rockin, Jam Tonight. Lets gooooooooooooo for real dough!

Quote Originally Posted by nosey View Post
    What about Come Get To This, Coolin Out, I Ain't Jivin, I'm Jammin, Good Rockin, Jam Tonight. Lets gooooooooooooo for real dough!
    Oh Nosey, now you got it! "Come Get to This" is a favorite for Detroit.