[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    John Perrone; Thank you so much for having HW on the show. I believe that Harry may be the best comentator ever that has graced your program, I could be a little prejudiced. Not only was he articulate he broke every track down so that you could understand the mechanics of how the tracks were remastered. Harry kudos and much love!
    Last edited by LUDIE; 09-22-2010 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LUDIE View Post
    John Perrone; Thank you so much for having HW on the show. I believe that Harry may be the best comentator ever that has graced your program, I could be a little prejudiced. Not only was he articulate he broke every track down so that you could understand the mechanics of how the tracks were remastered. Harry kudos and much love!

Thank you Ludie...so very much!
    John

Quote Originally Posted by drlorne View Post
    Thanks John and Thanks Harry. Loved that song just now by Tammi.

Lorne
    Lorne...great to have you back!
    John

Quote Originally Posted by RossHolloway View Post
    Midnight J- I will name my first born after you! Thanks for asking HW my question and following up with a Brenda Holloway question. I love Brenda Holloway...hence the name RossHOLLOWAY. Who do I need to service or sell my soul to to get the Motown Mondays or the Live Brenda Holloway set released?
    Ross...it seems that the "Motown Mondays" plan is something up the road...such an exciting idea. But if this Tammi collection can be released...I'm very optimistic that ANYTHING can happen!

Quote Originally Posted by RossHolloway View Post
    Do we know who's singing background on Tammi's live set?
    Ross...when I asked Harry...he said he thought Spinners or Originals...or a combination of a number of members from both groups. I was amazed that the sound for Tammi's live show, particularly with "I Can't Believe you Love Me" and "Come On and See Me" was so much like the studio track...including the male background vocals. I didn't get a chance to play "Come On and See Me"...the live version is longer than the studio track...and just breathetaking. In a month...when Harry returns to "Nightflight"...on the day of the Tammi release...I'll get to play that and more.

Quote Originally Posted by MissLish View Post
    Excellent, excellent! The live tracks were too delicious! Well done, Tammi, Johnny Midnight and Henry Weinger!!
    Thank you, MissLish!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Well I made it for the last 30 seconds!

So is it Tammi Terrell for one more hour?
    Rob...glad you were able to make it!

Quote Originally Posted by positivesoul View Post
    Fantastic! I felt like I was right there at Tammi's live show. THANKS for the time [[and space) machine!
    Thaniks, positivesoul!! Always a pleasure when you join the show!

Quote Originally Posted by lovechild View Post
    I second that emotion Soph! Harry! Thank you so much for sharing your time with us tonight and for the preview of the Tammi
    set. I can hardly wait to get my copy.

Awesome show tonight Johnny
    Tony...thanks so much for your support!

Quote Originally Posted by midnight johnny View Post
    Ross...when I asked Harry...he said he thought Spinners or Originals...or a combination of a number of members from both groups. I was amazed that the sound for Tammi's live show, particularly with "I Can't Believe you Love Me" and "Come On and See Me" was so much like the studio track...including the male background vocals. I didn't get a chance to play "Come On and See Me"...the live version is longer than the studio track...and just breathetaking. In a month...when Harry returns to "Nightflight"...on the day of the Tammi release...I'll get to play that and more.
    Hi Johnny!

I asked the Spinners boys - Bobbie, I think - about that a few years ago and he answered that they never did any background for Tammi.

Best regards
    Heikki

Quote Originally Posted by MissLish View Post
    Smexy = sexy & smart. LOL!

Great show tonight, BTW! Loved it ALL!!
    Thanks, MissLish...

[[p.s.....I thought Smexy sounded a little naughty...but it's so nice!)

Robbert....thanks for listening...and losing your sleep! I wish I had known you were there!

Sure Harry withheld some things. That's something Motown has done for years! But.....look what he GAVE us...

Quote Originally Posted by sophisticated_soul View Post
    Wow! What a show, huh John? Or as you say Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Thanks everybody:-)
    Joseph....thanks for being there! What a show? It's taken a couple of days for me to realize that it happened!

Quote Originally Posted by copley View Post
    Have just finished listening to the show. Thanks for having Harry on & for premiering some of the unreleased tracks.
    copley....glad you were able to hear it! Thank YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by heikki View Post
    Hi Johnny!

I asked the Spinners boys - Bobbie, I think - about that a few years ago and he answered that they never did any background for Tammi.

Best regards
    Heikki
    Heikki....thanks so much for your response about this! I'll let Harry know of your knowledge of this....let's see what he comes up with. Thanks again, Heikki!

Just finished listening to the show [[I recorded it and have been playing a little of each each day).

Can't wait for the CD to come out.

And Thanks to Harry.

Quote Originally Posted by des123 View Post
    Just finished listening to the show [[I recorded it and have been playing a little of each each day).

Can't wait for the CD to come out.

And Thanks to Harry.
    des123....thanks for listening!