[REMOVE ADS]

smark21 Guest

Michael Jackson's Bad is 25 years old

Great to get the Bad Wembley 1988 Concert on DVD at last, the radio station I worked for in Liverpool ran around 12 coaches of listners and we could have sold more if we could have obtained the tickets, each coach had one of the presenters on to be the host so I was on one and it is a day and event I will never forget. HMV UK had the DVD at a special price and a bonus of a special Bad remix,

But more was to come, the promoter of the concerts in the UK contacted our MD offering us
    Michael for a Liverpool Concert he had one date available! The MD called a management board meeting which I was a member of and we discussed it for hours, it was felt we needed to get 80,000 to make it pay, where could we find a venue that size, well we came up with Aintree Racecourse the home of the famous Grand National Race, tickets went on sale and I can tell you it took some organization some sleepless nights, but I was one of the few who had no concerns we could pull it off and we did 120,000 tickets sold! What a Day and to be backstage was amazing!