[REMOVE ADS]

honest man Guest

Any NEW MOTOWN RELEASES IN PIPELINE....

Hello people having a nice relaxed day off work been playing some of my fave cdrs today 4 tops, Temptations,now listening to Jimmy Ruffin love it,got me thinking if any of Jimmy;s unissued songs in vaults,then thought off Cellar of Motown will there be anymore this must be the longest gap for the series.... anyone know if anything Motown is in pipeline beside Diana's Baby its me look forward to that,but i really need some new classic 60s Motown,,cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by honest man View Post
    Hello people having a nice relaxed day off work been playing some of my fave cdrs today 4 tops, Temptations,now listening to Jimmy Ruffin love it,got me thinking if any of Jimmy;s unissued songs in vaults,then thought off Cellar of Motown will there be anymore this must be the longest gap for the series.... anyone know if anything Motown is in pipeline beside Diana's Baby its me look forward to that,but i really need some new classic 60s Motown,,cheers.
    I'm praying that some Martha Reeves get the hipo treatment. The first Lady of Motown records deserves this.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

honest man Guest
    Sounds good to me,also some Fantastic 4. JJ Barnes.Edwin Starr.keep the faith....

The Originals albums are surely in the pipeline..........please!

Jr. Walker would be nice!

The Contours Sing It's So Hard Being A Loser Plus...would be great.

honest man Guest
    Any info on Cellars series releases,any takers.cheers.

This is why I am soooooo in love with my SDF Family. We have gotten more in the past two years than any period since the 60's for classic 60's material and we still want more. Each day being a blessing is enhanced by among other wonderful things the potential notice of Lost and Found GK and The Pips. Life is a beautiful thing!

Things are definitely looking up.So much to be offered soon.

There were rumours of a Trouble Man anniversary expanded edition

Endless possibilities but The Supremes - I Hear A Symphony and Diana Ross - Baby It's Me are upcoming.