[REMOVE ADS]

The Latest on The Sherman Helmsley Debacle

50-grand? There's a probate battle over $50K? After taxes that's enough to maybe buy a Toyota Corolla. Seriously, WTF?

$50,000 isn't much of an estate, esepcially after all of the years that he was in the business. But I vaguely recall there might have been a bankruptcy filing at some point. Still, I gather whoever inherits his estate will receive whatever small residuals result from THE JEFFERSONS, AMEN, and ALL IN THE FAMILY.

I am surprised that he only had $50,000 left to leave. I'm also curious as to why it was left to his manager and not to his long time live in friend Kenny Johnston. I thought that this comment at the end of the article was appropriate"

"For Heaven's Sake...let the man "move on down to that deluxe appointed coffin in the ground"...