[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    RossHolloway Guest
    Jerry Oz - Let me know what you think about both sites. It looks like there are 228 streams/stations listed on iTunes for Jazz, and covers the entire jazz spectrum.

Don't you have to pay a monthly fee for Pandora?
    I can hear tons of music for free elsewhere. I'm not paying someone else to guess what they think I want to hear...

RossHolloway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by splanky View Post
    Don't you have to pay a monthly fee for Pandora?
    I can hear tons of music for free elsewhere. I'm not paying someone else to guess what they think I want to hear...
    No, I've never paid a dime to listen to Pandora.

You can listen for free to an EXCELLENT Jazz station I discovered about 4 years ago, "Plante Jazz", CKLX 91.9 FM out of Montreal.

http://streema.com/radios/play/14152

I've been exploring Pandora already. I was a little miffed that my work computer's firewall won't permit me to play it at my desk. Every four to five songs is followed by an ad, but I grew up in the '60s and '70s, so what's an advertisement on radio? I like it and will be exploring it more soon.

I haven't been in I-Tunes for a long time, so I have to update to the most recent version, but I'm going to be doing that soon as well. Big thanks, y'all!