[REMOVE ADS]

Neil Armstrong the first man on the moon has passed away.

Sadly, Neil Armstrong the first man on the moon has reportedly died. Mr. Armstrong was a science hero of mine when I was at school.

"In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you.This is the bread that comes down from heaven, so that one may eat of it and not die. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up to Heaven where he shall have everlasting life."

Thank you for historic service to our country Mr. Armstrong. Your work is done here on earth and you are now at home in the Heavenly mansion.

Roberta

What can you say about a man who has been in space? What honor, what courage. RIP

My fantasy has/is to go into space. It would be a thrill of a lifetime. But word on the street back in the hood back then was that he really went to Arizona. It was a hoax. LOL!

Nosey, remember the movie "Capricorn One"? That's what it was about. Anyway, it's a leap of faith for me to fly, let alone for me to leave our atmosphere for space. No way; no how I would aspire to set foot on the moon.

Jerry Oz, I loovvee getting on an airplane and with me moving @ 900 miles away from my family by the end of the year, I'll be up, up, and away at least twice a year! Fly Me To The Moon............

Had the pleasure of running into Mr. Armstrong a few times while he was laying low as an Aerospace prof at my alma mater, the University of Cincinnati, in the late 70's. He was a very quiet man who definitely a engineering geek. But, like a lot of engineers I know, he was a musician as well and was a member of KK Psi.

I hear there's a service for him today in Cincy. Fly on Mr. Armstrong, you are now free to travel amongst the stars.

I had rather hoped that there would have been a manned landing on Mars by the year 2000.