[REMOVE ADS]

Let me into your world-the o'jays

What a cool track,i'm listening to this killer with it's cosmic feel and it's a sure nuff groove..classic!!

Dang, Jai , I haven't heard that in YEARS! I had to check youtube and bang, there it was...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=danjv7UfIOE

Also done later by Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes, on the flip of "If You Don't Know Me By Now".

Best,

Mark

it was on the album "the o'jays in philladelphia" [[must have been released years before in the states)uk release on epic and not cbs.released to cash in on the chart success of their 1st 3 PIR/CBS singles,back stabbers,love train and 992 arguments.
    thats a great track on a really strong album.eddie levert,what a voice.my all time favourite tho' is dont you call me brother