[REMOVE ADS]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    geetee
    just got home and checked the spyro gyra [[right spelling this time) it was pigmy funk the album has copywrted stuff from 76 and 77

Sorry for not responding back to you right away,tamla617. I haven't listen to Syro Gyra in a long time. I had forgot all about "Pygmy Funk." I use to like the bank,until they started to change their groove.

Great news people.Back by popular demand and the great feedback I recieved from the last show,we will do a follow up September 9th. [[same time,same place,and same co-host)

There was a lot of music I didn't get a chance to play,so I will do my best to cover those territories,this time.

Any musical suggestions,hit me now,before the 9th of September. Thanks in advance !

Tonight on the Dusties Party, our last and final installmemt of our Jazz Fusion show. [[Part 3) Co-host Tina M. Howell and myself will bring to your musical pleasure some great music. We will try our best to play as much great music,time will allow us. 9pm-midnight [[cst) http://whpk.org and iTunes

Alright...Time for the real grown folks music

Thanks bro' a most underrated Grover Washington cut, Doc Gibbs was swinging............"Juffure" nuff said..........

Thank you for Flora Purim!! And, Gino Vanelli...Yeah!

You're welcome, Paladin and Cat. Thanks for listening. I'll post the MP3 link in the morning.

Good morning ! As promised,here's the link from last night's show. The show went over a extra hour,and as soon as it's available, I'll post it. In the meantime, I give you this. http://whpk.org/temp/201009092100.mp3

Thanks, G. Once again, you & Tina did a great job! So, y'all have a rock show on the Dusties Party next week? That sounds exciting

Cat

Thanks again,and yes a rock show next Thursday night with King George and Michelle Thompson. [[you know the time,and place)

I finally was able to get the final our of the Jazz Fusion Show from 9/9/10. This is the last hour that most of you didn't hear,because the show when over a extra hour. [[the next DJ was late) So here's what you missed. [[ listen to how the selection changes,when the Wilbert Longmire track starts to fade out) Mind you,this is 1 a.m.

http://whpk.org/temp/201009100000.mp3