[REMOVE ADS]

R.I.P. Steve Turner - Business Manager For Russell Thompkins Jr.

I'm sad to have to report the passing of Steve Turner, the long-time business manager for Russell Thompkins Jr & The New Stylistics this past Saturday. Those of you whom have met Russell & the gang have more likely than not met Steve as well.

I feel this because Steve could always be seen behind the scenes & was just as kind to me as Russell & the Stylistics crew have been & it's been that way since day one. Also when I went to see Russell & the gang a few weeks back, the 1st person who greeted me & my grandson was none other than Steve.

I extend my sincerest condolences to Russell & the entire New Stylistics camp & to Steve's mother Mary, who is extremely well-known in Philly, having been a radio personality for the stations WWDB-am, WCAU, with the vast majority of her more than 50 year career being spent at WHAT.

Steve Turner - R.I.P.

Miss our Business Manger

Quote Originally Posted by juicefree20 View Post
    I'm sad to have to report the passing of Steve Turner, the long-time business manager for Russell Thompkins Jr & The New Stylistics this past Saturday. Those of you whom have met Russell & the gang have more likely than not met Steve as well.

I feel this because Steve could always be seen behind the scenes & was just as kind to me as Russell & the Stylistics crew have been & it's been that way since day one. Also when I went to see Russell & the gang a few weeks back, the 1st person who greeted me & my grandson was none other than Steve.

I extend my sincerest condolences to Russell & the entire New Stylistics camp & to Steve's mother Mary, who is extremely well-known in Philly, having been a radio personality for the stations WWDB-am, WCAU, with the vast majority of her more than 50 year career being spent at WHAT.

Steve Turner - R.I.P.
    I want to send our love and prayers to the Turner Family. It was a pleasure and Fun to work with Steve Turner..He looked after us...Love you Big Bro!!! Kenny T

I want to send our love and prayers to the Turner Family.
    It was a pleasure and Fun to work with Steve Turner..He looked after us...Love you Big Bro!!! Kenny T

R.I.P. Steve-O as I always jokingly called you. Many memories of all the fun on the road. My sincere condolences and sympathy to the Turner Family

May the Peace that only Jesus can provide be soothing to Steve's Family.

I did not have the privilege of meeting Steve to the best of my knowledge.

Having spent all those years with Russell and The New Stylistics,he had to be a class act in personality and talent.

May God Bless and Keep Steve in his loving care.

Abraham Smooth Wilson

RIP Steve. You will be missed. Our condolences go out to the family.

RAT Jr & Ms Flo

Steve Turner a true friend & Great Businessman [[Best in the Business).
    Rest In Peace.
    You were the Man behind the scene. A True Stylistics
    The brother with a big heart. We lost an icon that never can be replace.
    Russell Thompkins Jr & The New Stylistics lost an true friend.
    Words cannot explain how I feel at this moment. I'm really at an Loss!!
    My Heart goes out to the Turner family.
    We love you & will never forget all the things you done for us in Philly or Around the country.
    Again Michelle & I send our condolences to the Turner family
    Your #1 fan & friend.

Quote Originally Posted by juicefree20 View Post

Steve Turner - R.I.P.
    I am sorry to hear of this. Although I did not know Steve Turner, I use to listen to his mother, Mary Mason everyday when I lived in Philly just as I had Martha Jean the Queen back home in Detroit.

My condolences and deepest sympathies to his family, friends, Russell and all the guys in the New Stylistics.

Marv

RIP Steve you were always nice to me. My condolences tou the family.

RIP Steve you were always nice to me. My condolences to the family.

Sorry to hear this,
    Steph

Sorry to hear this about Steve. We've had a run in or two but again RIP Steve. I heard that Ms. Mason has dementia. If this is true then it's a blessing as she and Steve and her GB were "tight".

Rest In Peace Stevie T!Name:  Steve.jpg
Views: 11370
Size:  69.6 KB