[REMOVE ADS]

Im Back w/Anita Baker's New Single

Finally After 7 yrs.Its here.Even thought its a remake....Take a Listen...What do u think..Its already in the top 10 Urban charts and heavy rotation

I like it! Where ya been girl?

RossHolloway Guest
    Is this a remake of the Tyrese song? I can't recall who had the original version. Regardless, its good that Anita's back, great talent never gets old.

Nosey hey buddy..I've been dealing w/Diabetes..And yes It's a Tyrese Remake..Just released 2 days ago..I would rather her remake Marvin Gaye or Luther ..This song isnt even 10 yrs old,,But I think she was shooting for younger fans w/this remake...I like it though

It's ok. Never heard the original. I like the song she did on a TV morning show a few months ago better.

As for remaking Marvin or Luther... I'd stick to remaking songs that won't make people say "_____ did it better."

The song u speak of is Sweetest Dreams.. We thought that would be the first single aswell..Anita rarely does remakes..I meant if she insist on covering anyone...It should b another LEGEND

Does she have a major label deal? She can be mesmerizing but not on this song-

She's on Blue Note

Hey abfan, what's happening? Glad you're back and thanks for the heads up on Anita's latest.

Marv

I'm really glad to see Anita release something new, and happier to hear she's now on Blue Note. I had no idea!