I'm not sure if I should be starting this here or elsewhere, but I thought I'd put it in the main SDF Forum because it' s [[mine) and probably others starting point. Sorry if I'm wrong.

Hi Lowell and Ralph. I totally understand the need for the change and appreciate all your hard work. I have nothing but praise for you both for all you've done over the years.

On initial view our eyes have got to get used to another colour contrast layout, but I'm sure we'll do so quickly. However, the narrowed width of the post 'panel' seems a big waste of space and restriction in easy viewing [[unless it's a result of my own poor computer usage skills!). Will this widen and be another benefit of being an Angel as well as losing the ads?

I really appreciate the new tab at the top which allows easier access to the other Forums. Great improvement.

I have donated in the past, but I think this new situation highlights to all of us who view, take part in and enjoy SDF that it costs time and money to run. If we enjoy it, we must support it financially. I don't know whether this move is a precursor to 'support it or lose it' but perhaps everyone who visits and values SDF should take this as a reminder and suggestion to become an Angel and support what we value.