[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    So sorry for your losses Ralph. You and Russ are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong and be well.

I have nothing to add to all these nice words. You are in my thoughts. Take care.

my condolences goes out to you and your family, i will keep you guys in my prayers.

Deepest condolences for your loss, Ralph and Russ. Your strength will support each other.

RIP Mrs T.

Sorry to hear this Ralph. Bettye and I send our condolences.

Thank you once again all for your messages of support. Russ and I made the funeral arrangements yesterday, set for Friday morning with a brief visitation at the funeral home and then on to the cemetery.

Monday I had gotten home and picked up a very distressed call from my mom and something was very wrong. I sped over to her house and found her body on her bedroom floor. I can still see that image, and I know it will take a bit of time for that to burn away.

Condolences, Ralph. My thoughts are with you. I lost my own mother under similar circumstances ten years ago this month.

Dear Ralph and Russ

My sincere condolence on the passing of your Mom.
    I truly enjoyed the occasions on which we had the opportunity to talk.
    May she rest in eternal peace.

Abraham

Our sincerest condolences to Ralph, Russ and the rest of the fam.

I'm very sorry Ralph. My condolence to you, Russ and the rest of your family.
    I know that your going through a lot with the passing of your mother and your
    good friend Bob Babbit on the same day. Stay strong

Moms are very special things...I'm feeling down because we had to put my Mom in Assisted Living [[she'd been in the hospital for two weeks prior), so I can totally sympathize with how you and Russ are feeling. RIP to Mrs. Terrana...you raised two wonderful boys!

Best,

Mark

Ralph, Russ, & Family:
    The words don't come easy right now...but you have my heartfelt sympathy and prayers. Just remember the good times and cherish the memories. And...thanks for the bits of Mama T you shared with your SDF family over the years. Wish I could have met her...

You are in my prayers

My heart goes out to you and your family, Ralph and Russ. Peace to you, and God bless you at this difficult time. Love from Susaye

My condolences to you and your family. Find comfort in the fact that you both have made your mother proud of your accomplishments and the fact that you carry her spirit with you and that her spirit lives on through you and the people that you have touched through your work. There is a bigger picture to consider and that is that she has blessed you both with life and through that life she has blessed many others that also share in your loss. The body is gone ,but her spirit lives on. God bless !!!!!

Ralph & Russ - I'm so sorry to hear of this - Haven't checked in to Soulful Detroit in awhile - But know that your SD family is lifting you up in prayer. So many of us, unfortunately, know what you're going through. God is right by your side; & He will carry you through! Look to Him for strength!

The graveside service for my mother yesterday was beautiful, officiated by Pastor Mick Erickson, and attended by so many of my mother's many friends. She was truly loved by so many.

Thank you all for your heartfelt condolences. It meant a lot to Russ, me and our family.

Sorry to hear of your sad loss Ralph thinking of you and your family

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  21.1 KB
    I'm so sorry to hear that Ralph. My condolences to you and Russ. She lived a long and beautiful life, reaching 93 and still living independently. There is nothing I can say to ease your missing her. But I know what you are going through. I lost my mother 3 years ago, and my father a few months ago. Like your mother, my father lived a long and active life, and was healthy and independent to the end. Unfortunately, my mother, on the other hand, was an invalid, lying in bed for her last 9 years. We need to believe that they've gone to a better place.

Ralph

Keep strong

Like Eddie Kendricks said

Keep on Truckin

My beautiful wife Cecilia died on April 16, 2012
    It's o k to cry
    We just lost Bob Babbitt also
    Edafan

Ralph,

Sending condolences to you and the fam from MSM who has been away from her comp for a bit.

Ralph,
    I'm so very sorry for your loss. You and Russ are in my prayers.
    -Brian T.

My deepest condolences to Ralph, Russ, and Westgrandblvd. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you

Hi, dear Ralph

An embrace to you and yours from Spain [[there is no words for a loss like that...)

Ralph,

Man, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news & you & Russ have my deepest sympathy.

For many years now, I remember some of the conversations that we've had where you spoke of your mother & while never having met her, it was like she was a member of the forum & she sounded as though she was one hell of a person.

I'm so sorry to be responding so late & for me, this hits very close to home. My mother was admitted into the hospital last month, as it turned out, she had colitis. So after 2 weeks in the hospital & the past 2 weeks in a nursing home in order to get her legs back, she doesn't seem to be rebounding as quickly as she normally does. It's as though I'm watching her slowly slip away, physically & now mentally.

My heart goes out to you, Russ & your family. I can only imagine how difficult her passing is. But she's left you a lifetime of great memories which you'll always draw from & her legacy can be found in her children & grandchildren & from where I sit, she's done one hell of a job in that department, which is more than can be said for more than a few people.

Ralph & Russ, I'm so sorry to read this & I send deepest condolences from my family to yours.

Mrs. Carmelina Terrana, may you rest in peace always!

My condolences also Ralph.

Let me offer my condolences, though late, Ralph. I've had a rough month too with both my Dad and my uncle hospitalized at the same time. I'm worn out from visiting hospitals and rehab centers and still mourning Bob Babbitt's passing.

Greetings, Ralph & Russ,
    So sorry to hear this, hang in there.
    I know the feeling.
    Regards
    Ceasar

My Dear Ralph,

I have been in Guadalajara with my church for the past 3 weeks so I am only now finding out about the passing of you beloved mom Mrs. Carmelina Terrano. Please accept my sincerest sympathy and know I will be in prayer for you tonight. Please know your mom is in heaven with the Heavenly Father and is looking over you.

Heavenly Father, I know Ralph's mother still loves him and those close to him who are still here on earth. I ask you that you please look over Ralph, give him peace and surround him with love knowing that his mom is with you dear God in Heaven. Please help Ralph understand that it was time for his mom to go home to the Heavenly mansion where she will live in love, peace and free of pain for eternity. Let Ralph know dear Father that you will watch over dear Mother Terrano until the time comes for you to call Ralph home for the everlasting Heavenly family reunion. I ask you this dear Father in the name of your son, my savior who died on the cross, rose again and is seated by your right hand.

Thank you Dearest God.

Roberta

Ralph,
    I've been away from the forum for a while,and I'm sadden to hear about the passing of your mother. My condolences to you,Russ and your family. Be well ...

Ralph, I am just learning of this deep sadness that has touched your lives. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Penny

Once again, many thanks for the good thoughts, everyone. The funeral went well last week and then I came down with the flu. Saw my doc last Monday and he put me ion some meds that are really kicking in now. Feeling much better.