[REMOVE ADS]

Mick Jagger has had sex with 4000 women

Mick Jagger has had sex with 4000 women + the most promiscuous men in historyElizabeth B. Jul 14, 2012 51 Comments Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on stumbleuponShare on emailShare on printMore Sharing Services25

Hey ladies, you want some of this? [[Credit: Getty)This Mick Jagger book is getting so much attention. Author Christopher Andersen writes that Mick had an affair with model and now former French First Lady Carla Bruni that ruined Mick's marriage to Jerry Hall. Andersen also claims Mick obsessively pursued Angelina Jolie with the blessing of Angelina's mother. Oh, and there's the the old story of Mick's alleged gay affair with David Bowie that Angie Bowie has been telling since 1990.

And of course, we gotta talk about Mick the ladies man. So, how many women has he done it with?

"By one estimate, Mick Jagger has slept with 4,000 women," says Andersen in this interview here, "and in retrospect that might be a low number." He then goes on to list Mick's lovers...man, this guy is a GOSSIP.
    Am I the only one who thinks most old school rock stars have probably had sex with thousands of women? I bet Motley Crue wasn't counting back in the day. Women THROW themselves at these dudes. In GROUPS. These guys were literally fighting them off.

But how does Mick's supposed number stack up against the most allegedly promiscuous men in recent history? Let's see:

Wilt Chamberlain: Former basketball star Wilt claimed in an autobiography to have done the deed with 20,000 women. That's 6 women a day over 12 years or, I guess, 3 women a day over 24 years.

Hugh Hefner: Estimates vary widely but the Playboy magazine founder is said to have made whoopee with between 2,000 - 5,000 women.

Julio Iglesias: The Latin crooner was once asked about a rumour that he'd said how's your father [[That is a weird euphemism. Where did it come from?) with 3,000 women, and he said, “That probably was until 1976, so they didn’t count the other women."

Gene Simmons: The Kiss bassist claims to have done the hokey pokey with 4,600 women, all of whom he apparently kept count of by taking photos.

Warren Beatty: Ned claimed in his autobiography Star: How Warren Beatty Seduced America, to have knocked boots with with 12,775 women before marrying Annette Bening in 1992.

Fidel Castro: In a documentary by Ian Halperin, it was claimed that the Cuban dictator had gotten busy with 35,000 women at the rate of two a day over four decades, which is still only about 29,000. Either way, riiiiight.

I dont see how these guys lived without getting some disease.

There are lots of women who have done an equal amount of men.

I think the estimates are too high.

Are you sure, Rob? Think how many it could have been if he didn't waste time on all those concerts and recording sessions. On the other hand, without them, maybe 3,900 of those ladies wouldn't have been up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    I think the estimates are too high.
    You never know! Maybe they counted the same woman for each time he hit it.

Wilt Chamberlain has Jagger beat by 16,000 women and me by 19,994 [[give or take two).

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    I dont see how these guys lived without getting some disease.
    How do you know that they didn't?

nobody can give an accurate amount of ************ unless its one or two
    what about the drunken,drugged encounters they might not have a clue what happened and above say 20 ish who's counting?its all guess work to make a headline
    i cant get no satisfaction

As long as they've survived, had fun, got treated for what they caught and sowed..........I guess as Gladys once said: "It's all in a Knight's work".

Know we know what that young kid was singing about when he sang "Moves Like Jagger".

At the risk of turning this thread from PG to R, we might also have to define what does or does not constitute "having sex." If you are talking strictly about one on one encounters in which the people involved went through all the usual stages, and took their good old time enjoying one another, then numbers like we have been reading are indeed impressive simply because of the TIME it would take to amass them.

But sometimes, I assume rock stars get into group scenes in which there might be a grope here, a stroke there, but the involvement with each individual person might not lead to actual intercourse or climax. So if Jagger or anybody else had a wild party and 10/15/20 different women might have "touched" him or been touched by him one way or another, and they were all counted in the numbers, then of course the totals could get much higher much quicker.

Couldn't he be opening himself up for a massive amount of paternity lawsuits? I mean if he did indeed have sex with that many different woman, how many children did he end up with?

I bet his pecker looks like a shriveled piece of beef jerky after all that! LOL

Apparently, Keith Richard had a few words to say about it and Mick didn't take too kindly to it!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Couldn't he be opening himself up for a massive amount of paternity lawsuits? I mean if he did indeed have sex with that many different woman, how many children did he end up with?
    Who was the rock star who actually took out a policy with Lloyd's of London for just such reasons?

cliff richard

Give me a wheel screeching break! I know these guys are popular but 20,000? Where do you find time to practice basketball or music or whatever your profession is?

Quote Originally Posted by tamla617 View Post
    cliff richard

haha!!! Now you know Cliff has never touched a woman. He's strictly dickley.

It is or was riskier for the dudes, so Cliff took out insurance ~ not for paternity, but maybe for life or illness! Maybe Cliff was pickier than Wilt and Mick too.

Mick was big in every way.......that's why he was popular.

I still think the numbers are vastly inflated.

Some of this is their persona but how they are in real life is often a lot different than the persona put out there for the public.

Mick was big in every way.......that's why he was popular.
    That's not what Keith Richard wrote and that's why Mick Jagger was not happy!

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jillfoster View Post
    haha!!! Now you know Cliff has never touched a woman. He's strictly dickley.
    sue barker? love all [[deuce)

anyway mick jagger had 4000 women? how big was the bed? this story isnt based on fact!

Quote Originally Posted by tamla617 View Post
    anyway mick jagger had 4000 women? how big was the bed? this story isnt based on fact!
    Well.. I suppose it could be true... think about this. He's been famous for 45 years, that's about a different woman every 4 days. That's defiantely doable...

So Keith said Mick was "itsy bitsy teenie weenie"?

No wonder there was bad blood.

At least we are clear that Mary's were bigger than Diana's, so she beat her at that.

So Keith said Mick was "itsy bitsy teenie weenie"?

No wonder there was bad blood.

At least we are clear that Mary's were bigger than Diana's, so she beat her at that.

I understand the word used was "todger" !

If anyone wants to sponsor some research....

What do you mean by 'had'