[REMOVE ADS]

Hank Jr. claims US President Obama "hates America"

Hank Jr. claims US President Obama "hates America"Leanne Cater Jul 12, 2012 39 Comments Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on stumbleuponShare on emailShare on printMore Sharing Services8

Ole Bocephus is at it again! Hank Jr. is either a glutton for punishment, jealous of Natalie Maines and all the attention she got for public remarks about a US President, hungry for publicity [[regardless of the nature of said publicity) surrounding the release of his new record...or maybe it's a little bit of both.

Hank Jr. storms back with Old School New Rules!

After comparing US President Obama to Adolph Hitler [[video below) cost him his long-standing gig [[22 years) on ESPN's Monday Night Football Hank has recently used his interview with Rolling Stone Magazine as an opportunity to expand on his, decidedly negative, view of the current Commander in Chief...

...If you missed it, or simply need to see it again out of sheer morbid fascination, here is the now infamous television appearance on Fox & Friends where Hank compared President Obama and, House Speaker, John A. Boehner golfing together to "Hitler playing golf with Netenyahu"

That was last year. I guess, since Nashville responded with nothing more than a whimper and a chuckle [[as opposed to the hateful banishment of the Dixie Chicks in 2003 after her criticism of then President Bush) while the media whipped up a category 8 storm around the incident that gave him the best exposure he had enjoyed in years, he figured he should have another go.

New Dixie Chicks DVD sparks debate: Hank Jr. vs Natalie Maines' Presidential disses

During the interview Hank tells Rolling Stone, "I was right! ESPN might have done me the biggest favour in the world. It has snowballed since October." With that said, later in the interview, he accuses President Obama of hating America saying, "I mean, the guy is the worst. Giveaway programs, hates America in the first place..."

After the interviewer prodded him to explain why he feels Obama "hates America", Hank offered, "Oh, you know, I don't know." Really? That's your answer after you make a statement like the 'President of the United States hates America'?! Wow. Just wow. You'd like to think his 'I don't know's' were his version of a pause for thought...contemplating whether or not he should have actually said those words in the first place...but I no such luck. He continued, "I don't know about that but it's kind of obvious. I guess when you take a tour, a world tour, to apologize for America. He did that, you know?"

In the end there's not much of a question as to why he would go on another anti-Obama tirade and throw in something as sensational [[and headline-grabbing) as 'the President hates America'

Hank admits that, at least, 3 of the songs on Old School New Rules, including "We Don't Apologize for America", were inspired by his strong political views [[aka total lack of respect for the current president) and there's nothing like a good ole controversy to amp up your country record sales in the States... as long as you're a "good ole boy with strong political convictions" picking on a Democrat and not a Dixie "Chick with a big mouth" who used it to voice her oposition to a Republican in the Oval office.

Craziness. Natalie Maines made one little reference joke to note her presidential disapproval on a concert stage in London that started the political propaganda crap-storm of the century back in the US [[and ultimately ended her country career with the Dixie Chicks). Hank Jr. appears on national television and in major publications comparing the President to Hitler and asserting that the president "hates America" and he gets an amused shake of our collective heads and a boost in record sales. Does anyone else see a problem here?

smark21 Guest
    If anyone hates America, it’s the likes of Hank Williams, Jr.

This dude is a severe disappointment.

I dont know why people think Obama wants to GIVE things away. His family as well as himself have proven that they are a great example of people who believe in a strong work ethic. He is always working and trying to find solutions to things while some of the people in the Senate and the House have no answers! I have yet to see President Obama not have an answer [[whether you agree with it or not) to some of our woes.

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    This dude is a severe disappointment.
    He's a real disappointment to his late father, if he can know what is going on. What do you expect from a deranged alcoholic has-been?

Hank Jr evidently has been dwinking again........hiccup!

Falling off a mountain, banging your head on a rock and having your head split open will do that to you. Hank did that in 1975 and apparently suffered brain damage as a result.