[REMOVE ADS]

Sage Stallone Dead: Sylvester Stallone's Son Dies at 36!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...6pLid%3D179055

This is devasting news that just came across on CNN and the Huffington Post. My condolences to the Stallones.

Sage Stallone, son of actor Sylvester Stallone, has been found dead, The New York Post and TMZ report.

The junior Stallone was reportedly found at home in Los Angeles. TMZ reports that his father is extremely distraught. The Post spoke with Sage Moonblood Stallone's attorney, who said the death came as a complete shock.

"He was in good spirits, and working on all kinds of projects,” George Braunstein told the paper. “He was planning on getting married. I am just devastated. He was an extremely wonderful, loving guy. This is a tragedy.”

TMZ's sources say the cause of death was a prescription drug overdose.

The Post reports that his mother, Sasha Czack, had also been notified of her son's passing. Stallone made his acting debut alongside his father in "Rocky V." He went on to act in a number of films, most recently in "Promises Written in Water" in 2010 [[he also appeared in "The Agent," a short, and in a 2011 television documentary episode on the Rocky films).

Sylvester Stallone was in San Diego Thursday to promote "Expendables 2," his new film with Arnold Schwarzenegger. The actors spoke on a panel in Hall H at Comic-Con.

I don't have kids but I can't imagine the pain that comes with having to bury one. My condolences go out to his family.