[REMOVE ADS]

My "Thisisit Album" is officially released today on Amazon.com MP3 downloads.

"Press Release! Press Release! Press Release!

Today my CD "Thisisit" is officially released! ck it out on Amazon.com MP3 downloads! Thisisit/Dennis Bowles
    Also Dr. Beans Bowles"Fingertips" The Untold Story/E-books! I'm available to the entire planet....Hell Yeahhhhhhh!
    You can purchase the entire album or individual songs. If you want the physical copy of the book or CD go to the website: www.beansbowlesfingertips.com
    It's also available at: Shantinques Music on Harper,Street Corner Music on Greenfield and 8 mile Coney.
    The Motown Museum,The Charles Wright Museum, Truth Book Store, Eric's Frame Shop on Livernois!The Source Book Store& God's World have just the book!

Please support you indies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShonufffffffffffffffffffDB
    Attached Images Attached Images